Grand Canyon West Rim by Luxury Limo Van With Helicopter, Pontoon, and Skywalk Tickets
Get Ready For A Wild West Adventure At The Grand Canyon West Rim! Your Professional Driver / Guide Will Provide Live Narration En Route To The Grand Canyon West Rim From Las Vegas, While You Sit Back And Relax In True Luxury On Board Our Mercedes Sprinter Equipped With a Television, Reclining Seats, Foot Rests, And Large Vista Windows For The Best Sight-Seeing Experience.
Your Tour Will Begin With A Photo Stop Of The Hoover Dam Taken From The Amazing Oâ€™Callaghan-Tillman Bridge, With Enough Time To Enjoy The Majesty Of This Engineering Masterpiece And Take Some Photos. Listen To Your Friendly & Knowledgeable Driver / Guide Offer Expert Narration As You Travel From Las Vegas Through The Ancient Joshua Tree Forest En Route To The West Rim Of The Grand Canyon For Approximately 4 Hours Of Sightseeing.
Our First Stop Will Be The Helicopter Terminal At The Grand Canyon West Rim, Where You Will Experience A Descent 4,000 Feet Down Into The Grand Canyon, Touching Down Near The Banks Of The Colorado River. From There You Will Cruise Down The Colorado River As You Experience The Grand Canyon And All Of The Ancient Geological Rock Formations As You Float Down The Colorado River. As You Experience The Grand Canyon At River Level, Your Friendly Boat Guide Will Provide Expert Information About The Surroundings.
After Your Boat Trip, You Will Be Whisked To The Top Of The Grand Canyon To Continue Your Adventure. Visit Eagle Point, As Lifelike As Its Name, That Has Been Shaped Over Thousands Of Years. Dine At The Newly Opened Skywalk Cafe Overlooking The Grand Canyon For A Truly Unique Lunch Experience.
Enjoy Breathtaking Panoramic Views Of The Grand Canyon From Eagle Point, Where You Can Experience The Latest Attraction at The Grand Canyon Skywalk.
Visit The Hualapai Indian Country And Take Advantage Of The Many Photo Opportunities With Your Hosts, The Hualapai Indians. Experience The Ancient Geological Rock Formations Of The Grand Canyon From Guano Point. As You Take In The Sights And Sounds Of Your Surroundings, Be Prepared To Be Awestruck By The Views From This Truly Unique Lookout Point.
Meet Hualapai Indians In Full Tribal Dress Performing Traditional Dance (Subject To Availability). After These Two Amazing Look Out Points, Head Down To The Hualapai Ranch And Take In A Wild West Show With Old West Gunfights! (Subject To Availability.)
After Approximately 4 Hours At The West Rim, We will Return You To Your Las Vegas Hotel Safe And Sound and There's No Better Way To Spend Your Day!
- Friendly Driver / Guides Provide Expert Narration
- Luxurious, Air-Conditioned Mercedes Sprinter With Panoramic Windows
- Exclusive 4 Hours At The Grand Canyon West Rim
- Drive Through A 900-Year-Old Joshua Tree Forest On The Way To Lands Of The Hualapai Indian Nation And The Grand Canyon
- Eagle Point & Guano Point With Breathtaking Views
- Walk The Sky On The Legendary Skywalk 4,000 Feet Above The Grand Canyon Floor
- Relaxing Pontoon Ride Down The Colorado River
- Helicopter Ride To The Floor Of The Grand Canyon
- Bottled water throughout the Day
- Breakfast Included
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 12 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Time: 07:30 – Approximately 18:30
- Pick-up servicePick up from Hotels in the Las Vegas Strip or Downtown
- Disability ServicesNot Wheelchair Accessible
- Easy CancellationMost tours and services offered on Gray Line Vegas are fully refundable when cancelled up to 24 hours prior to departure under Gray Line’s Easy Cancellation Policy. Easy Cancellation is noted on all applicable services with a duration of one day or less. Specific cancellation and refund policies are noted on all other services in the description details.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Free Show Tickets With All Tours
- Skywalk Tickets
- Exciting Helicopter & Pontoon Ride
- Spend Approximately 4 Hours Exploring The West Rim Of The Grand Canyon
- See Native American Cultural Performances
- Pick-Up Is Available At Most Hotels On The Las Vegas Strip Or Downtown
- All passengers must purchase a seat on the bus
- A Per Person Fee Will Be Charged On Date Changes Within 24 Hours Of Tour Date
- Passengers Traveling With A Child 2 And Over Must Also Purchase A Seat On The Helicopter Due To FAA Guidelines
- 24 Hour Prior Cancellation Policy In Effect For All Tours
- All Reservations Must Be Confirmed 24 Hours Prior To Travel Date
- Service Dogs Are Allowed To Travel With The Correct And Current Paperwork, Small Oxygen Tanks Are Allowed
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1