Grand Canyon West Rim by Luxury Limo Van With Helicopter and Pontoon Ride
Get Ready For A Wild West Adventure At The Grand Canyon West Rim!
Your Professional Driver / Guide Will Provide Live Narration En Route To The Grand Canyon West Rim From Las Vegas, While You Sit Back And Relax In True Luxury On Board Our Mercedes Sprinter Equipped With a Television, Reclining Seats, Foot Rests, And Large Vista Windows For The Best Sight-Seeing Experience. Your Tour Will Begin With A Photo Stop Of The Hoover Dam Taken From The Amazing O’Callaghan-Tillman Bridge, With Enough Time To Enjoy The Majesty Of This Engineering Masterpiece And Take Some Photos.
Listen To Your Friendly & Knowledgeable Driver / Guide Offer Expert Narration As You Travel From Las Vegas Through The Ancient Joshua Tree Forest En Route To The West Rim Of The Grand Canyon For Approximately 4 Hours Of Sightseeing.
Our First Stop Will Be The Helicopter Terminal At The Grand Canyon West Rim, Where You Will Experience A Descent 4,000 Feet Down Into The Grand Canyon, Touching Down Near The Banks Of The Colorado River. From There You Will Cruise Down The Colorado River As You Experience The Grand Canyon And All Of The Ancient Geological Rock Formations As You Float Down The Colorado River. As You Experience The Grand Canyon At River Level, Your Friendly Boat Guide Will Provide Expert Information About The Surroundings.
After Your Boat Trip, You Will Be Whisked To The Top Of The Grand Canyon To Continue Your Adventure.
Visit Eagle Point, As Lifelike As Its Name, That Has Been Shaped Over Thousands Of Years. Dine At The Newly Opened Skywalk Cafe Overlooking The Grand Canyon For A Truly Unique Lunch Experience. Enjoy Breathtaking Panoramic Views Of The Grand Canyon From Eagle Point
Visit The Hualapai Indian Country And Take Advantage Of The Many Photo Opportunities With Your Hosts, The Hualapai Indians. Experience The Ancient Geological Rock Formations Of The Grand Canyon From Guano Point. As You Take In The Sights And Sounds Of Your Surroundings, Be Prepared To Be Awestruck By The Views From This Truly Unique Lookout Point. Meet Hualapai Indians In Full Tribal Dress Performing Traditional Dance (Subject To Availability).
After These Two Amazing Look Out Points, Head Down To The Hualapai Ranch And Take In A Wild West Show With Old West Gunfights! (Subject To Availability.)
After Approximately 4 Hours At The West Rim, We’ll Return You To Your Las Vegas Hotel Safe And Sound – There's No Better Way To Spend Your Day!
- Photo Stop Of The Hoover Dam
- See Native American Cultural Performances
- Friendly Driver/Guides Provide Expert Narration
- Luxurious, Air-Conditioned Mercedes Sprinter With Panoramic Windows
- Exclusive 4 Hours At The Grand Canyon West Rim
- Drive Through A 900-Year-Old Joshua Tree Forest On The Way To Lands Of The Hualapai Indian Nation And The Grand Canyon
- Experience Eagle Point & Guano Point With Breathtaking Views
- Relaxing Pontoon Ride Down The Colorado River
- Helicopter Ride To The Floor Of The Grand Canyon
- Bottled Water Throughout the Day
- Breakfast Included
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 12 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Time: 07:30 – Approximately 18:30
- Pick-up servicePick Up From Hotels in Las Vegas on the Strip or Downtown
- Disability ServicesNot Wheelchair Accessible
- Easy CancellationTours May be Cancelled for a 90% Refund When Cancelled With at Least 48-hours’ Notice; Withholding a 10% Service Fee. All Tours are Non-refundable When Cancelled Within 48-hours of the Tour’s Departure Time
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Free Show Tickets With All Tours
- A boat Pontoon Ride
- Exciting Helicopter Ride
- Pick-Up Is Available At Most Hotels On The Las Vegas Strip Or Downtown
- Passengers Traveling With A Child 2 And Over Must Also Purchase A Seat On The Helicopter Due To FAA Guidelines
- 24 Hour Prior Cancellation Policy In Effect For All Tours
- All Reservations Must Be Confirmed 24 Hours Prior To Travel Date
- Service Dogs Are Allowed To Travel With The Correct And Current Paperwork, Small Oxygen Tanks Are Allowed
- Mercedes Sprinter Is Not Wheelchair Accessible
- All passengers must purchase a seat on the limo van
- Tour Time from 7.30am to Approximately 6.30 pm
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1