Grand Canyon West Rim by Helicopter & Vip Skywalk Access
Be a VIP and experience our express helicopter flight with Skywalk at Grand Canyon West. This helicopter tour flies over Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and the Grand Canyon, before landing on the rim of the canyon where your express shuttle awaits.
You will journey to Eagle Point where the Skywalk is located. While there, you’ll get a front-of-the-line pass to experience the magnificent glass bottom sky bridge. This massive steel, horseshoe-shaped, glass bottom bridge extends 70 feet out over the west rim of the Grand Canyon for thrilling eagle-like views of the canyon below.
You will receive a complimentary souvenir photo and a souvenir bag filled with snacks before boarding your helicopter for your return flight.
Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible!
Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however, the bottle is not allowed to be opened in aircraft
Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles is strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March"
Wear sensible shoes.
The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
- VIP front of the line access to the Skywalk
- Scenic Helicopter flight over the Hoover Dam and Lake Mead
- Amazing aerial views of the Grand Canyon
- Free lockers are available to store personal items
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 6 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Cameras are not allowed on the Skywalk
- Pick-up serviceRound trip transfers from most Las Vegas Hotels
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Round trip transfers from most Las Vegas Hotels
- VIP Access, skip the line to the Skywalk Platform
- Free souvenir Skywalk photo
- Please Print Your Voucher and Present to the Papillon Helicopters Staff Upon Check-in. You May Also Show E-Voucher Upon Check-in As Well
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government-issued forms of identification
- All Passengers Must Call At Least 24 Hours Prior to the Date of the Tour to Reconfirm Pickup Time and Location
- A 250 LB Weight Limit Applies Additional Cost Will Apply for Passengers Exceeding This Limit
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1