Grand Canyon Tour by Luxury Limo-van With Skydiving Experience
Visit the Grand Canyon National Park and Enjoy a Thrilling Skydiving Experience
Spend a day away from the hustle and bustle of Las Vegas to experience the raw and natural beauty of the Grand Canyon South Rim. Words and even pictures cannot fully describe this stunning gift of nature. First photographed by Timothy O’Sullivan in 1871, we continue trying to capture the beauty of this geological wonder, but nothing compares to seeing the Grand Canyon in person. Gray Line has been providing Grand Canyon sightseeing excursions since 1947, so it’s fair to say that we've mastered the amazing tour experience to ensure you have the best possible touring experience.
Your day will start by departing from the Gray Line Tour Center in Las Vegas located just minutes from the famous Las Vegas Strip. En route to the Grand Canyon, your tour guide will provide you with an expert narration of the area’s most historical and interesting facts about the Spanish explorers, numerous native cultures, and the early Western Settlers of northern Arizona.
Before heading to the Grand Canyon National Park, you will meet up with Paragon Skydiving whom will be taking you on your Skydiving journey.
After your flight, Paragon Skydiving will bring you back to meet with your bus to continue visiting the Grand Canyon by bus. You’ll have free time at Mather Point to explore the trails lining the canyon’s edge or to simply take in the amazing sights of the Grand Canyon. Prepare for a spectacular experience that you and your family will not soon forget!
Heading deeper into the National Park, we will stop for more sightseeing time at Bright Angel Lodge, one of the original hotel destinations at the Grand Canyon South Rim located directly on the edge of the Grand Canyon itself.
Get ready for a nice relaxing ride back to Las Vegas in comfort aboard our luxurious Mercedes Sprinter.
- A rest stop at Kingsman AZ
- See The Grand Canyon and the famous Visitors Center
- Ride aboard a luxury Mercedes Sprinter for a more personalized experience
- Visit the widest and deepest point at Grand Canyon's South rim (over 8400 ft. deep and 21 miles across)
- All tandem rigs are equipped with reserve canopies and Automatic Activation Devices (AAD)
- State of the art equipment: parachutes, harnesses, and clothing
- Professional tandem instructors USPA Certified
- Scheduling: Semi-Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 14 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- You must be at least 18 years old to skydive
- Photo ID Required
- Time: 07:30 - 21:30
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Box Lunch and Rest Stops Included
- Grand Canyon And Visitor’s Center Admission
- Hotel Pick-Up And Drop-Off Service For Most Major Hotels On The Strip And Downtown
- Rest Stops Included In Kingman AZ
- All equipment: parachutes, harnesses, and clothing State are of the art
- Skydive with professional tandem instructors USPA Certified
- Grand Canyon South Rim Tour by Luxury Limo Van w/S Inclusions
- You will be dropped off for your skydiving experience and returned after
- At Paragon Skydive we can cater for most people, as long as you are over 18 and reasonably fit and healthy. There are, however, restrictions on a number of areas you should be aware of before you book your jump.
- Relating to height and weight are strictly enforced for safety reasons. If over 95kg (210 pounds) you should let us know on booking and may be subject to tandem master assessment.
- It is not recommended for you to skydive if you are pregnant, have back, limb or joint injuries and have some medical conditions or disabilities. If you have concerns about your ability to participate safely, please consult a medical professional.
- Please be aware that even if you have made a reservation, Paragon Skydiving reserves the right to decline participation due to health and safety concerns.
- The ability to participate in this activity is reliant on the safety harness fitting correctly on the day of the skydive
- Inclement weather conditions including extensive cloud and/or strong winds – management reserves the right to cancel operations for safety reasons.
- Tandem students cannot have consumed any illegal drugs or alcohol in the 8 hours preceding your skydive
- We recommend you do not partake in Skydiving if you have gone scuba diving within the previous 24 hrs
- Please eat and drink (non-alcoholic) like normal on the day of your jump, we don’t want you to faint and miss your jump!
- All jumpers are required to sign a health declaration and indemnity/waiver form prior to skydiving
- Paragon skydive adheres to strict safety requirements set out by both the USPA and the FAA as well as all relevant civil aviation authority requirements. Our highly experienced and professional team at Paragon Skydive can guarantee you’ve made the best ch
- All reservations must be confirmed 24 - 48 hours prior to travel date
- The following items are prohibited on our vehicles tours due to security restrictions: luggage, large backpacks, suitcases, briefcases, coolers, and alcohol. If an item has not been listed, please verify with your reservations agent prior to booking.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1