Grand Canyon South Rim Tour with Pink Jeep Upgrade and IMAX Tickets
Experience one of the Seven Wonders of the World, the Grand Canyon, Pink Jeep Ride included.,
Spend a day away from the hustle and bustle of Las Vegas to experience the raw and natural beauty of the Grand Canyon South Rim. Words and even pictures cannot fully describe this stunning gift of nature. First photographed by Timothy O’Sullivan in 1871, we continue trying to capture the beauty of this geological wonder, but nothing compares to seeing the Grand Canyon in person.
Gray Line has been providing Grand Canyon sightseeing excursions since 1947, so it’s fair to say that we've mastered the amazing tour experience to ensure you have the best possible touring experience.
Your day will start by departing from the Gray Line Tour Center in Las Vegas, located just minutes from the famous Las Vegas Strip. En route to the Grand Canyon, your tour guide will provide you with an expert narration of the area’s most historical and interesting facts about the Spanish explorers, numerous native cultures, and the early Western Settlers of northern Arizona. A delicious lunch is provided at the exclusive National Geographic Visitors Center where you can enjoy lunch and do some souvenir shopping before heading in to the Grand Canyon National Park.
Upon arrival at the Grand Canyon's South Rim, enjoy lunch and your IMAX movie. Afterwards, you will meet up with Pink Jeep Tours who will take you on an exciting journey into the Grand Canyon National Park.
Your guide will choose from some of the following stops: Pipe Springs overlook, Two Trees overlook, Two Views overlook, Grand View Point. If Grand View Point is crowded as it sometimes is, some guides choose to go further east to Moran Point. There are usually 3 or more stops for this portion of the tour.
Pink Jeep tour will return you to the IMAX Movie theater complex to rejoin with the motorcoach for a nice relaxing ride back to Las Vegas in comfort aboard our luxury motorcoaches.
- IMAX movie ticket included
- Free Hoover Dam Tour Included
- Will ensure you see the best viewpoints in the Grand Canyon, such as Moran Point, Pipe Creek Vista, Duck on a rock, and Grandview Point
- Your exceptionally trained Pink Jeep Tours guide will give you a fun, informative, and focused tour
- Enjoy your professionally guided tour from the cutting edge Jeep Wrangler tour vehicle while you experience the majesty of the Grand Canyon
- Ride aboard a luxury motor coach equipped with video monitors, restrooms, and air conditioning
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 13 to 15 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Children 23 Months or younger are unable to travel on the Pink Jeep portion of tour ONLY
- Children 0 - 23 Months Ride Free on bus portion of tour ONLY
- Time: 07:30 - 21:30
- Pick-up serviceHotels in Las Vegas on the Strip or Downtown
- Easy CancellationMost tours and services offered are fully refundable when cancelled up to 24 hours prior to departure under Gray Line’s Easy Cancellation Policy. Easy Cancellation is noted on all applicable services with a duration of one day or less. Specific cancellation and refund policies are noted on all other services in the description details.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Children 0 - 23 Months Ride Free
- There are usually 3 or more stops for this portion of the tour
- If Grand View Point is crowded, as it sometimes is, some guides choose to go further east to Moran Point
- Your guide will choose from stops; Pipe Springs overlook, Two Trees overlook, Two Views overlook, Grand View Point
- Rest stops included in Kingman AZ
- Grand Canyon and Visitor’s Center Admission
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off service for most major hotels on the Strip and Downtown
- Optional gratuities
- The following items are prohibited on our motorcoach tours due to security restrictions: luggage, large backpacks, suitcases, briefcases, coolers, and alcohol. If an item has not been listed, please verify with your reservations agent prior to booking
- If a motorcoach with a lift is required, we must have a 72-hour prior notification to the date of travel
- All buses with lift equipment are subject to availability
- All motorcoaches are DOT certified and are able to kneel to curb height
- Service dogs are allowed to travel with the correct and current paperwork, small oxygen tanks are allowed
- All reservations must be confirmed 24 - 48 hours prior to travel date
- After completing your Grand Canyon South Rim Bus Tour, contact reservations to set up your complimentary afternoon Hoover Dam Express tour. (Hoover Dam tour has limited seating, and only valid for the afternoon departure. Reservations must be made after c
- If a motorcoach with a lift is required fpr the bus portion, we must have a 72-hour prior notification to the date of travel
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1