Grand Canyon South Rim Tour by Luxury Limo Van
We will pick you up in style in a Mercedes Sprinter following a brief orientation at the check-in terminal.
Travelling past the extinct volcano Fortification Hill, we'll continue our journey through Black Canyon and rugged Western Arizona - home of the bighorn sheep! Onwards to our destination, one of “The 7 Wonders of the Natural World!” - the Grand Canyon.
The Grand Canyon is 277 miles (446 kilometres) in length. At its widest point, the Grand Canyon stretches 18 miles (29 kilometres) across.
We will take you to one of the most picturesque locations, the South Rim. Your first stop at the South Rim will be at the National Geographic Visitors Center and IMAX Theater Complex to enjoy lunch and see the IMAX Experience movie.
You will be provided with a lunch voucher, for your choice of Pizza Hut pan pizza, deli sandwiches, hot dogs, chips, chicken-rice bowl, as well as beverages.
Our award-winning tour guides will take you on a tour of the National Park will include photo stops at the three major lookout points, Mather Point, Bright Angel Lodge, and Yavapai Point with plenty of time to hike along the rim of the Canyon or just relax and enjoy this once in a lifetime experience!
Your informative guides will introduce you to the colourful history of the Grand Canyon and it's Native Americans inhabitants also pointing out the unique wildlife that you may encounter as you explore the canyon.
Fun Fact: The rock found at the bottom of the Grand Canyon (schist) is around 2 billion years old. As we take our leave, sit back in the Luxury Limo-Van and enjoy a movie on the relaxing trip back to Las Vegas!
- Breakfast Included
- Bottled Water Throughout the Day
- You will see The Extinct Volcano 'Fortification Hill'
- Visit The Widest And Deepest Part Of The Grand Canyon South Rim
- Photo Opportunities At; Bright Angel Lodge, Mather Point, Yavapai Point
- Experience A More Personalised Tour Aboard Our Mercedes Sprinter
- Professional Driver / Guide Will Provide Expert Narration Throughout The Tour
- Enjoy The IMAX Experience Movie a 45 Minute Film About the Grand Canyon Filmed Using IMAX Technology
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 14 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Time: 07:30 – Approximately 21:30
- Pick-up serviceHotel Pickup Will Be Done Between 6:15AM – 6:40AM, This Information Will Be Available the Evening Prior to the Tour
- Disability ServicesThis Tour is Not Wheelchair accessible
- Easy CancellationMost tours and services offered on Gray Line Vegas are fully refundable when cancelled up to 24 hours prior to departure under Gray Line’s Easy Cancellation Policy. Easy Cancellation is noted on all applicable services with a duration of one day or less. Specific cancellation and refund policies are noted on all other services in the description details.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Rest stops along the way included a stop in Kingman AZ
- Grand Canyon and Visitor’s Centre admission
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off service for most major hotels on the Strip and Downtown
- Lunch served at the National Geographic Visitor Center
- A Per Person Fee Will Be Charged On Date Changes Within 24 Hours Of Tour Date
- This tour operates on a daily basis
- All reservations must be confirmed 24 hours prior to travel date
- Hotel Pickup Will Be Done Between 6:15AM - 6:40AM, This Information Will Be Available the Evening Prior to the Tour
- Items prohibited on our motor coach tours due to security restrictions at the Hoover Dam: luggage, large backpacks, suitcases, briefcases, coolers, and alcohol. If an item has not been listed, please verify with your reservations agent prior to travel
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1