Grand Canyon South Rim Tour by Bus With IMAX Tickets
We will pick you up in style in a Mercedes Sprinter following a brief orientation at the check-in terminal.
Travelling past the extinct volcano' Fortification Hill', we'll continue our journey through Black Canyon and rugged Western Arizona - home of the bighorn sheep! Onwards to our destination, one of 'The 7 Wonders of the Natural World' - the Grand Canyon which is 277 miles (446 kilometres) in length.
At its widest point, the Grand Canyon stretched 18 miles (29 kilometres) across. We will take you to one of the most picturesque locations, the South Rim.
Your first stop at the South Rim will be at the National Geographic Visitors Centre and IMAX Theater Complex to enjoy lunch and see the IMAX Experience movie.
You will be provided with a lunch voucher, for your choice of Pizza Hut pan pizza, deli sandwiches, hot dogs, chips, chicken-rice bowl as well as beverages.
Our award-winning tour guides will take you on a tour of the National Park which will include photo stops at the three major lookout points, Mather Point, Bright Angel Lodge and Yavapai Point with plenty of time to hike along the rim of the Canyon or just relax and enjoy this once in a lifetime experience!
Your informative guides will introduce you to the colourful history of the Grand Canyon and it's Native Americans inhabitants also pointing out the unique wildlife that you may encounter as you explore the canyon.
Fun fact: The rock found at the bottom of the Gand Canyon (schist) is around 2 billion years old. As we take our leave, sit back in the luxury Limo-Van and enjoy a movie on the relaxing trip back to Las Vegas.
- Enjoy the IMAX Experience Movie , a 45 Minute film about the Grand Canyon. Film using Imax Technology
- Professional Driver/Guide will provide expert narration throughout the tour
- Experience a more personalised tour aboard our Mercedes Sprinter
- Photo opportunities at: Bright Angel Lodge, Mather Point and Yavapai Point
- Visit the Widest and deepest part of the Grand Canyon South Rim
- See the extinct Volcano 'Fortification Hill'
- Bottled Water Throughout the Day
- Breakfast Included
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 14 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick-up service for most major hotels on the Strip and Downtown
- Disability ServicesThis Tour is Not Wheelchair Accessible
- Easy CancellationTour may be cancelled for a 90% refund when cancelled with at least 48hrs notice: withholding a 10% Service Fee. All tour are Non-refundable when cancelled within 48 hours of the Tours departure time.
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off service for most major hotels on the Strip and Downtown
- Lunch served at the National Geographic Visitors Center
- Rest Stops included in Kingman AZ
- Grand Canyon and Visitor’s Center admission
- Gratuities (optional)
Box Lunch Choices:
Ham, Lettuce, Tomato, Onion And Swiss Cheese
Turkey, Lettuce, Tomato, Onion And Muenster Cheese
Veggie Sandwich With Swiss Cheese, Cucumber, Sprouts, Avocado, Tomato And Onion
Aside From The Four Options Each Customer Also Receives The Below Sides:
1 Poore Brothers Chip Package
1 16oz. Water Bottle
1 Mayo Packet
1 Mustard Packet
- Hotel Pickup Will Be Done Between 6:45AM - 7:15AM, This Information Will Be Available the Evening Prior to the Tour
- All reservations must be confirmed 24 hours prior to travel date
- The following items are prohibited in our motorcoach tours due to security restrictions at the Hoover Dam: luggage, large backpacks, suitcases, briefcases, coolers and alcohol
- A $25.00 Per Person Fee Will Be Charged On Date Changes Within 24 Hours Of Tour Date
- Not Wheelchair Accessible
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1