Grand Canyon South Rim Bus Tour With Helicopter Ride
Travel in comfort through the heat of the desert, travelling past an extinct volcano, Fortification Hill before enjoying a 30-minute helicopter flight over the Dragon's Corridor.
We will pick you up at your Las Vegas hotel in one of our luxury motorcoaches, equipped with restrooms, television, reclining seats, large panoramic windows, and air conditioning.
Your professional driver and guide will provide expert narration throughout your tour on the road to the Grand Canyon, we will go past an extinct volcano, Fortification Hill, which is part of the Black Mountains Range. Arriving at one of “The 7 Wonders of the Natural World!” - the Grand Canyon.
The Grand Canyon is a natural formation distinguished by layered bands of red rock, revealing millions of years of geological history in cross-section. Vast in scale, the canyon averages 10 miles across and a mile deep along its 277-mile length.
The highlight of the tour is a 30-minute helicopter flight over the Dragon's Corridor showing you the most spectacular views of the ancient geological rock formations of the Grand Canyon and the Colorado River.
Before leaving the Grand Canyon we will make one last scenic stop at Bright Angel Lodge on the Rim. Included Your park admission and lunch is included on this tour. Lunch consists of a deli-style lunch, deli sandwich or chef salad, choice of side and beverage.
After completing your Grand Canyon South Rim Bus Tour, contact reservations to set up your complimentary afternoon Hoover Dam Express tour.
- Includes Free Hoover Dam Tour (on request)
- Ride aboard a luxury motorcoach equipped with video monitors, restrooms & air-conditioning
- Visit the widest and deepest point at Grand Canyons South rim (over 8400 ft. deep and 21 miles across)
- See the extinct volcano 'Fortification Hill'
- Professional driver/guide will provide expert narration throughout the tour
- Enjoy a helicopter flight over the Canyon's Dragon's Corridor
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 14 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Other selected languages (Apart from English) available for the helicopter portion only
- Time: 07:30 – Approximately 21:30
- Pick-up servicePick up from most Hotels in Las Vegas on the Strip or Downtown
- Easy CancellationMost tours and services offered on Gray Line Vegas are fully refundable when cancelled up to 24 hours prior to departure under Gray Line’s Easy Cancellation Policy. Easy Cancellation is noted on all applicable services with a duration of one day or less.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Includes complimentary wake-up service and pick-up from most major hotels on the strip and downtown area
- Lunch consists of a deli-style lunch, deli sandwich or chef salad, choice of side and beverage
- Your park admission and lunch is included on this tour
- Passengers travelling with a child or children over 2 years old and over must also purchase a seat on the helicopter due to FAA Guidelines
- 24-hour prior cancellation policy in effect for all tours
- All reservations must be confirmed 24 hours prior to travel date
- Service dogs are allowed to travel with the correct and current paperwork, small oxygen tanks are allowed
- All motorcoaches are DOT certified and are able to kneel to curb height
- All motorcoaches with lift equipment are subject to availability
- If a motorcoach with a lift is required, we must have a 72-hour prior notification to the date of travel
- Hoover Dam tour has limited seating, and only valid for the afternoon departure. Reservations must be made after completing the Grand Canyon Tour. (After completing your Grand Canyon South Rim Bus Tour, contact reservations to set up your complimentary afternoon Hoover Dam Express tour.)
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1