Airplane Tour to the Grand Canyon South Rim & Helicopter Ride
The Grand Canyon Connoisseur with Helicopter Tour is an all-day adventure. It begins with shuttle transfers from your Las Vegas hotel to the Boulder Terminal. Board a fixed-wing airplane for your flight over the famed Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and the winding Colorado River.
Once you arrive at the Grand Canyon National Park, you will board a helicopter for your 25-30 minute tour over the Grand Canyon’s North and South Rims.
The views by helicopter are guaranteed admirable, providing you the most colorful and dramatic landscapes the canyon has to offer! After your experience by air, prepare for more astonishing views by ground, which include transfers to the Grand Canyon National Park’s most scenic lookout point.
Enjoy a box lunch and photo taking during your exploration before boarding your airplane for your return flight to Las Vegas.
- Tour Duration: 9.5 hours hotel to hotel.
- Flight Duration: 2 hours 20 minutes
- Time spent in Canyon: 3 hours
- Hotel Pick-Up: Passengers are picked up from most major Las Vegas hotels.
- Check-In: Arrive at our state of the art air terminal in Boulder City for check-in.
- Flight: 1 hour 10 minutes en route and includes aerial views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the Grand Canyon.
- Arrival & Transfer: Upon arrival at our private terminal, guests board a waiting motor coach for transfer to the Canyons Rim.
- Grand Canyon National Park: Visit 1 of the most popular viewpoints for picture taking. A box lunch will also be provided.
- Helicopter Flight: Soar out over the deepest and widest portions of Grand Canyon.
- Return Flight to Hotel Drop-off: 1-hour 10-minute flight back to the terminal. Once you are back, you will be loaded onto a motor coach and taken back to your hotel.
- 25-30 minute helicopter tour of North and South Rims
- Great photo opportunities at one of the most popular viewpoints
- Experience the Grand Canyon from the Air and Fly Along the Edge of the Canyon Rim
- Ground access to Grand Canyon National Park
- See Bird’s eye views of Hoover Dam and Lake Mead
- Fixed-wing aeroplane flight to the Grand Canyon South Rim (approximately 65 minutes)
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 9 to 10 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up serviceHotels Pick up and Drop Off in Las Vegas on the Strip or Downtown
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Hotel Pick-Up And Drop Off
- 25-30 Minute Helicopter Tour Of North And South Rims
- Ground Access To Grand Canyon National Park
- Light Meal
- Passengers are picked up from most major Las Vegas hotels.
- Arrive at our state of the art air terminal in Boulder City for check-in.
- Flight - 1 hour 10 minutes en route and includes aerial views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the Grand Canyon.
- Arrival & Transfer - Upon arrival at our private terminal, guests board a waiting motor coach for transfer to The Canyons Rim.
- Sightseeing at the Grand Canyon National Park. Visit 1 of the most popular viewpoints for taking spectacular pictures.
- Helicopter Flight - Soar out over the deepest and widest portions of Grand Canyon.
- Return Flight to Hotel Drop-off - 1-hour 10-minute flight back to the terminal.
- Once you are back, you will be loaded onto a motor coach and taken back to your hotel.
- Please Print Your Voucher and Present to the Papillon Helicopters Staff Upon Check-in. You May Also Show E-Voucher Upon Check-in As Well
- A 250 LB Weight Limit Applies Additional Cost Will Apply for Passengers Exceeding This Limit
- All Passengers Must Call At Least 24 Hours Prior to the Date of the Tour to Reconfirm Pickup Time and Location.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1