San Francisco City Sightseeing Experience
San Francisco is a stunning city, and what’s more, it boasts some of the most famous landmarks in all of the US. If you choose to join us on this San Francisco city sightseeing experience, you will get to see all these wonderful sights while enjoying a comfortable ride on our luxury vehicle. Not only will you be seeing these locations, but you will also be learning all about them from one of our fantastic, dedicated tour guides.
As mentioned, this San Francisco city sightseeing experience tour is packed full of different sights and as a result, will last for around three and a half hours. Although you will see many landmarks, there are a couple that we focus on, and this is where you will spend large amounts of time compared to others.
Firstly, the Golden Gate Bridge will be enjoyed for photographs, and so your guide can tell you all about its history. Then, we will take a trip to Golden Gate Park where the tour continues.
After these two, the other main location we focus on is Twin Peaks where we will enjoy an extended stop and this is another great opportunity to catch some photos to go up on the mantelpiece when you get home. Aside from these three, there will also be many other sights in between including North Beach, Presidio National Park, Pacific Ocean,
Palace of Fine Arts, Chinatown, Civic Centre, Union Square, Nob Hill, and Fisherman’s Wharf.
San Francisco City Sightseeing Experience Notes
- We like to have our customers fully relax and enjoy the ride so we include a transfer service; this means that we will pick you up and drop you back off to your hotel
- Any meals or tips that you wish to give your guide are not included in the price
- Twin Peaks may not be an option in extreme weather but we will adjust whenever appropriate
- Do not forget your camera because you will get to see some stunning views and stand in some amazing vantage points that look over the city
- Prices include a seat on our comfortable vehicle, tour guide, and transfer service