Hoover Dam and Lake Mead Cruise Tour from Las Vegas
Experience the Hoover Dam & Lake Mead with 90 Minutes at the Hoover Dam and 90 Minutes on the Desert Princess a Mississippi Style Paddle Wheeler Boat.
We pick-up at most Las Vegas hotels before departing for the Hoover Dam & Lake Mead Cruise Tour from Las Vegas. Experience this engineering man-made wonder of the world, one of the biggest and most successful government projects of its time.
Your professional driver/guide will provide expert narration on this roundtrip tour from Las Vegas while you enjoy a ride onboard a luxury motorcoach with airline-style reclining seats, footrests, onboard restroom, air conditioning and large vista view windows so you won't miss a thing.
The Desert Princess paddle wheeler cruises Lake Mead with views of the Hoover Dam and its amazing surroundings. Located less than an hour from Las Vegas, Lake Mead offers you the opportunity to take a break from the Neon Jungle of Las Vegas and enjoy a wonderful cruise aboard the Desert Princess, a real Mississippi Style Paddle Wheel Boat.
This authentic paddle wheel boat was built especially to cruise the cool & calm blue waters of Lake Mead. Cruise in climate-controlled comfort on one of the two enclosed decks or feel the wind in your hair and the desert sun on your face up top on the open promenade deck.
Enjoy the breathtaking views of the Hoover Dam above and below the surface - the Government Guided V.I.P tour is included in your package. They will take you deep inside the Hoover Dam, showing you the inner workings of the Hoover Dam.
You will get to see a video on the construction of the Hoover Dam, and you will receive a V.I.P pass that gives you access to the museum, monuments, gift shop, and newly opened Visitors Center.
The Hoover Dam is often called one of the 7 Man-Made Wonders of the World, don't miss your chance to stand on top of this amazing piece of American History!
- 90 minute relaxing boat cruise on the Desert Princess, a real Mississippi-style Paddle Wheel Boat
- Enjoy the cool, calm waters of Lake Mead
- Deli-style meal served on the Desert Princess
- Photo stop at the historic 'Welcome to Las Vegas' sign
- Government guided VIP tour inside Hoover Dam
- Self Guided tour of Ethel M's Chocolate Factory
- Access to the newly opened visitors center, museum, monuments, and gift shop
- Photo opportunities of the new Pat Tillman / Mike O' Callaghan Bypass Bridge
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- This tour available, Monday Wednesday and Saturdays
- Pick-up servicePick-up at most Las Vegas hotels
- Easy CancellationTour may be cancelled for a 90% refund when cancelled with at least 48hrs notice: withholding a 10% Service Fee. All tour are Non-refundable when cancelled within 48 hours of the Tours departure time.
- Instant Confirmation
- Fees and park entry
- Children 0-23 months ride free
- If a motorcoach with a lift is required, we must have a 72-hour prior notification to the date of travel
- All motorcoaches with lift equipment are subject to availability
- All motorcoaches are DOT certified and are able to kneel to curb height
- Service dogs are allowed to travel with the correct and current paperwork, small oxygen tanks are allowed
- All reservations must be confirmed 24 hours prior to travel date
- 24-hour prior cancellation policy in effect for all tours
- Passengers who have a pacemaker will not be able to go inside the Hoover Dam due to the electromagnets in use inside
- No food or drink is allowed inside the Hoover Dam
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1