Bloody Sunday and Bogside Murals Walking Tour in Derry
The Bloody Sunday-Bogside Murals Tour will take you into the heart of the Bogside district of Derry, the crucible of the modern day conflict in Ireland.
This 90-minute private walking tour will take you to Free Derry Wall and around some of the Bogside murals explaining their meaning and the site of the massacre of Bloody Sunday.
The tour will finish at the Bloody Sunday Monument in view of the Derry Walls, it will look at the key periods leading up to and during the Irish-British conflict.
- Hear the events that lead to the modern day conflict.
- See the site of the Bloody Sunday massacre.
- Explore the world famous Bogside wall murals.
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Knowledgeable Tour Guide
- Gratuities / Tips
- Pick up and Drop off
- Wear comfortable shoes for walking
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.