Zip Now London
Located in Archbishop’s Park - right next to the hustle and bustle of Waterloo - you’ll have the chance to launch from a total of 35 metres (that’s the equivalent of roughly 9 double-decker buses) above ground level and glide along one of the four parallel zip wires. This is a unique opportunity to see London from a whole new perspective and truly know what it feels like to fly!
With speeds of up to 50km/h, this activity is a must-do for all the adrenaline junkies out there. Fully trained instructors provide a thorough briefing on safety before the launch and there is plenty of space for friends and family to watch (or cheer!) along.
- Take to the sky with the world’s biggest and fastest city centre zip wire
- Launch from a total of 35 metres above ground level to catch spectacular views
- Reach a speed of up to 50km/h
- Soak in some of London’s best landmarks from a unique perspective
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 45 minutes
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- On Request
- 1 Zip wire ride
- Professional Guide
- Safety equipment
- Any expense of personal nature
- Individuals who are under 8 years old, under 1.2m tall, over 2.1m tall, over 120kg, pregnant or suffering from heart conditions are not permitted to ride.