Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter (With Return Transportation)
Start the experience where the story begins, at the Cupboard Under the Stairs where Harry spent his days with the Dursleys. After you watch a welcome video, proceed to the Great Hall where you can see actual costumes and props from the film series, in the actual set where Harry and his classmates gathered on so many occasions.
Showcasing the best of British filmmaking, the level of detail you come across as you explore the Studio Tour is hard to believe. See the Gryffindor™ common room, visit Dumbledore’s office, peer into Hagrid’s hut and see the incredible animatronic door to the Chamber of Secrets.
Ride a broomstick in the green screen experience, step onto Platform 9¾ and see inside the Hogwarts Express. In the backlot, visitors can buy a famous Butterbeer™, before taking in the impressive sights of the Knight Bus™ and Privet Drive. Learn the secrets and magic of filmmaking, with an exploration into the animatronics and prosthetics used in the film series, as well as concept artwork and a colossal model of Hogwarts™ castle itself. Warner Bros, Studio Tour London is an unforgettable day of wizarding fun for all the family.
Step into the Forbidden Forest
A very exciting new permanent expansion will be open at Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter! For the first time, visitors are encouraged to defy Professor Dumbledore’s orders and follow Harry, Ron and Hermione’s footsteps into the Forbidden Forest. Home to Buckbeak the Hippogriff, Aragog the Acromantula and 19 trees each with a diameter of over 12 feet, visitors are invited to walk beneath the giant entwined roots and discover how to control the weather using the same techniques used during filming.
28th September – 11th November
Delve a little deeper into the world of the Dark Arts and test out your wand combat skills against an actual Death Eater! Diagon Alley will be darker and spookier and patrolled by Voldemort’s loyal followers.
This package also includes return transport from central London, meaning you don’t have to worry about how to get there. Our Warner Bros. Studio Tour London branded buses have free Wi-fi and show Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone™ on board to keep you entertained throughout the journey.
- Experience filmmaking magic at Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter
- Step into the Great Hall, walk down Diagon Alley™ and visit Dumbledore’s office
- See actual costumes and props from all eight Harry Potter™ films
- Visit Platform 9¾ and step on to the Hogwarts Express
- Return transport from central London departing every hour
- Watch Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone™ on board
- No need for a printer - E-tickets are accepted on this tour! The hassle-free alternative
- Travel on Warner Bros. Studio Tour London Branded Buses with free Wi-Fi
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 7 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- A fee is charged for infants aged 3 & 4 for transportation only as they require a seat on the bus. Infants 2 years and under require a ticket although they are free. Entry to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London is free for children 4 years and under.
- Easy CancellationNon-refundable
- On Request
- Return transportation to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London on a double-decker branded bus
- Entrance ticket to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London
- Food and beverages
- Pickup service
- Digital Guide (available to hire at the Studio Tour for £4.95)
- Once booked this tour cannot be cancelled or amended
- You must bring the e-ticket provided to gain entry to this tour.