Oxford Cycle Bus Tour
This thrilling ride around the city is led by a local expert guide and covers a total of 4.5 miles.
Uncover Oxford’s illustrious past as you listen to our knowledgeable guide and take in the city’s most striking sites. Fear not about the steady pace of the journey, as there will be time for quick stops to take pictures! Peddle through Oxford’s beautiful honey-coloured streets and soak in the lively atmosphere of the colleges belonging to one of the world’s oldest universities.
This activity, which lasts approximately an hour and a half, is family-friendly and suitable for any fitness level – just make sure you’re wearing comfortable clothing and join in on the fun.
The meeting point for this tour is Broad Street, Oxford (opposite the Oxford Campus Stores) – please ensure you arrive 10 minutes before departure time.
- See Oxford in a unique way on the Oxford Cycle Bus
- Led by a local expert
- No fitness level required
- A journey through the city’s best sights
- Time to stop and take pictures
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 1 to 2 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Available from the 30th of September 2019
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- On Request
- A fully guided 1.5 hour tour on the Oxford Cycle Bus with stops for photos
- Personal expenses
- Entry to any other attractions
- The tour lasts approximately 1.5 hours and covers approximately 4.5 miles.
- Wear weather appropriate clothing (British weather is unpredictable!) and Please wear suitable footwear (heels not recommended!)
- Tickets for this tour are valid only on the Oxford Cycle Bus and do not offer entry to any other attractions.