London by Night + The Coca-Cola London Eye
Remarkable London by Night Tour
This London by Night tour will reveal the floodlit splendour of London’s landmarks as dusk falls. When twilight descends upon London, the attractions of the city become imbued with a certain grandeur. This sweeping, wide-ranging tour will encompass the most distinguished and vibrant areas of this world renowned capital, including Parliament Square, Trafalgar Square, Piccadilly Circus and the financial district of the City. The tour also glides past eminent structures and attractions such as the world-renowned London Eye, St Paul’s Cathedral, inimitable Buckingham Palace, the formidable Tower of London, Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament. Embark upon this tour and discover the extraordinary allure of London at dusk.
The Coca-Cola London Eye
The Coca-Cola London Eye offers breathtaking views of London from high above the River Thames. See Big Ben towering above the Houses of Parliament, follow St. James Park as it sweeps down to Buckingham Palace. Is the Queen at home? You’ll spot the flag flying if she is. A Standard Ticket Experience on the London Eye lasts for approximately 30 minutes, the time it takes for the London Eye to revolve completely. Relax in one of the 32 high-tech glass capsules and enjoy the London skyline at your leisure.
The London Eye 4D is a groundbreaking 3D film with in theatre effects, such as wind, bubbles and mist, to make the 4D. The film itself is a touching story of a little girl in London with her father. Her view of famous London landmarks is obscured by people and traffic, but a seagull draws her attention to the London Eye and her visit finally gives her an amazing view of the city. Colourful parties inside the capsule, time lapse of the London Eye day and night and a spectacular firework display all add up to an emotional and entertaining experience; the perfect prelude to the London Eye itself.
- All Open Top Buses have Free Wi-Fi
- Enjoy the insights and fascinating facts offered by your live English-speaking guide or multi-lingual audio guide system
- View such iconic structures as Buckingham Palace and Tower Bridge
- See celebrated areas of London including Trafalgar Square and Piccadilly
- Panoramic 1 hour 45 mins tour of London’s most remarkable regions and landmarks
- The Coca-Cola London Eye
- London by Night Open Top Bus Tour
- 4-D experience
- Interactive touch screen guide
- Night or day, The Coca-Cola London Eye offers spectacular views of London
- You will see many of famous landmarks such as Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, St Paul ’s Cathedral, Westminster Abbey and Trafalgar Square.
- Get 40-kilometre panoramic views on a clear day
- The gradual ride in one of the 32 high-tech glass capsules takes approximately 30 minutes
London by Night Open Top Bus Tour Times: Daily
Check-in time: 7:45pm -8:00pm
Return (approx.): 9:45 pm
Departure point: Victoria, Bulleid Way, The Colonnades, coach stop 3\n
The Coca-Cola London Eye Opening Times: Open daily from 11:00 am until 6:00 pm
April: Easter Holidays and Saturdays & Sundays (10:00am to 8:30pm)
May: Saturdays and Sundays & Half Term Dates (10:00am until 8:30pm)
June, July & August: Everyday (10:00am to 8:30pm)
Sept, Oct & Nov: Saturdays & Sundays (10:00am to 8:30pm)
Dec: Christmas Break and Saturdays & Sundays (10:00am to 8:30pm)
Exceptions: 7 to 22 January: Closed
25 December (Christmas Day): Closed
The London Eye will be closed for annual maintenance from the 7 January to the 22 January 2019.
Panoramic tour of London
Admission to The Coca-Cola London Eye
Food and beverages unless stated differently
Hotel pick up or drop off
The London Eye is closed for annual maintenance from 7 to 22 January 2019.
Live English-speaking guide or multi-lingual audio guide system.
During summer months this tour will operate mainly in daylight.
You will need to make your own way to the Coca-Cola London Eye before your London by Night tour.