Buckingham Palace Tour and Afternoon Tea
You’ll visit the Palace before refreshing yourself in true British style – a classic afternoon tea at The Grosvenor Hotel in Victoria! This exquisite hotel is the perfect place to relax after exploring the most famous Palace in the world.
Special Timed Entry to Buckingham Palace with Multimedia Tour
See what the Guards are protecting and get inside the spectacular Buckingham Palace – Queen Elizabeth II’s official London residence! You’ll enjoy special timed entry to the Palace and receive an audio guide upon arrival so you can explore the lavish rooms at your own pace. The State Rooms are open for just eight weeks a year and this opportunity to see the rooms used by the Queen to entertain her guests is not to be missed!
Members of the Royal family use these exuberant rooms you will see for State, ceremonial and official occasions and each of the 19 State Rooms is ornately decorated for these purposes. Discover the 47 metre-long Picture Gallery and view some of the greatest paintings in the Royal Collection by some of the most famous artists of all time! You’ll be dazzled by the beautiful ballroom and throne room before completing your tour with a walk through the idyllic south garden.
A visit to Buckingham Palace will have you walking in the footsteps of some of the world’s most influential people and is a fascinating insight into the history of the Royal Family.
Afternoon Tea at The Grosvenor Hotel in Victoria
Following your independent visit to Buckingham Palace, you are free to take traditional afternoon tea between 3.00pm – 5.00pm at The Grosvenor Hotel in Victoria. This indulgent treat consists of a delicious selection of handcrafted tea cakes, mini rich butter fruit scones, fruit preserves, Devonshire clotted cream and traditional open and closed finger sandwiches. Choose from an array of hand-selected Tea Forte teas. The leisurely British tradition of afternoon tea will round off your royal day in style!
As this tour is unescorted, please make your own way to The Grosvenor Hotel in Victoria for afternoon tea after leaving Buckingham Palace.
This summer you’ll have the extra special opportunity to celebrate Queen Victoria’s 200th birthday at Buckingham Palace. Showcasing how Queen Victoria changed the Palace into the powerhouse of the British monarchy, it will give you a rare glimpse into her personal belongings including her exquisite royal ball gown.
- Have a royal adventure at the Queen’s residence of Buckingham Palace
- Venture through the world-famous State Rooms regularly used by Her Majesty
- Walk through the Picture Gallery and see works by some of the most famous artists of all time
- Explore the exquisite 42-acre royal garden at the end of your tour
- Indulge in a scrumptious traditional afternoon tea at The Grosvenor Hotel in Victoria
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 3 to 4 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Available from the 22nd of July to the 30th of September 2019
- Easy CancellationNon-refundable
- On Request
- Admission to Buckingham Palace
- Afternoon Tea at The Grosvenor Hotel in Victoria
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel Transfers
- Photography is not permitted inside Buckingham Palace.
- As this tour is unescorted, you will need to make your own way to The Grosvenor Hotel for afternoon tea, after visiting Buckingham Palace (which is a short 10-minute walk from Buckingham Palace). The address is 101 Buckingham Palace Road London SW1W 0SJ.
- You must visit the Golden Tours Visitor Centre in Victoria to collect your tickets for both Buckingham Palace and the afternoon tea at The Grosvenor Hotel.