Buckingham Palace Tickets
Visit Buckingham Palace
The 19 Buckingham Palace State Rooms form the heart of the working palace and are lavishly furnished with some of the greatest treasures from the Royal Collection - paintings by Rembrandt, Rubens and Canaletto; sculpture by Canova; exquisite examples of Sèvres porcelain; and some of the finest English and French furniture making this tour of Buckingham Palace a memorable one.
Buckingham Palace Tour
Buckingham Palace is the biggest working palace in the world and the epicentre of the British monarchy. With over 800 staff and 775 rooms, the Palace and all who work in it support Her Majesty the Queen and her family in their day-to-day duties and activities. You'll get to see the rooms where the Royal family carry out official ceremonies and entertaining.
Your Buckingham Palace Ticket Includes a Multimedia Guide
Multimedia guides are included in the admission price and are available in the following languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Russian and Brazilian Portuguese.
The Buckingham Palace Gardens
Described as a 'walled oasis in the middle of London', Buckingham Palace garden is home to thirty different species of bird and more than 350 different wildflowers, some extremely rare. Visitors end their Buckingham Palace tour with a walk along the south side of the garden, with splendid views of the west front of the Palace and the famous lake.
Buckingham Palace Opening Times
Being one of the few working royal palaces in the world, Buckingham Palace is open every year in the summer for a limited time only. No wonder it is on the highly recommended list of many that visit London.
This summer you’ll have the extra special opportunity to celebrate Queen Victoria’s 200th birthday at Buckingham Palace. Showcasing how Queen Victoria changed the Palace into the powerhouse of the British monarchy, it will give you a rare glimpse into her personal belongings including her exquisite royal ball gown.
- Walk through The State Rooms, the Throne Room, the Ballroom and more
- See priceless paintings by Rembrandt, Rubens and Canaletto
- The display features the finest in French & English antique furniture
- Walk through the picturesque 42-acre royal garden
- Multimedia tours are included in the admission price
- Explore the iconic royal home of Her Majesty The Queen
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 2 to 3 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Available from the 22nd of July 2019 to the 29th of September 2019
- Easy CancellationNon-refundable
- On Request
- Timed entry to Buckingham Palace
- Multimedia guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drink, unless specified
- For safety reasons, pushchairs are not permitted in the State Rooms. They must be checked in and reclaimed at the exit. Baby-carriers are available for loan.
- A one-way system operates along the entire visitor route for safety reasons.
- Use of mobile phones are permitted in the Palace garden. Mobile phones must be switched off elsewhere on the visitor route.
- Photography is not permitted inside Buckingham Palace.
- Please remember to take your voucher to the ticket office at Buckingham Palace on day of visit where it will be exchanged for an entrance ticket. Tickets cannot be amended or cancelled once booked.