Buckingham Palace and Royal London Walking Tour
Buckingham Palace Tour
Have a royal adventure like no other as you get to visit the Queen’s official royal residence of Buckingham Palace. This world-famous palace is home to Her Majesty and has been the venue for State visits from some of the most iconic and well-known figures in the world and now you!
The State Rooms
During your royal exploration, you’ll get to venture through the State Rooms and see the incredible masterpieces in the Royal Collection. With works by Rembrandt, Rubens and Canaletto, you’ll get to discover it all with multimedia commentary throughout.
You’ll get to explore the exquisite royal ballroom, the exuberant throne room, climb the famous golden staircase and venture out into the beautiful 42-acre garden.
Special Exhibition Summer 2019: Queen Victoria’s Palace
This summer you’ll have the extra special opportunity to celebrate Queen Victoria’s 200th birthday at Buckingham Palace. Showcasing how Queen Victoria changed the Palace into the powerhouse of the British monarchy, it will give you a rare glimpse into her personal belongings including her exquisite royal ball gown.
- Visit one of the world’s most famous palaces – Buckingham Palace
- Venture through the royal State Rooms, the Ballroom, Throne room and much more
- Enjoy multimedia commentary throughout your royal adventure
- Explore royal London by foot on our Royal Walking Tour through the capital
- Led by a knowledgeable guide throughout your walking tour
- Free miniature souvenir Hop-on Hop-off bus
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 4 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Available from the 22nd of July to the 29th of September 2019
- Easy CancellationNon-refundable
- On Request
- Timed entry to Buckingham Palace
- Multimedia guide at the Palace
- Royal Walking Tour
- Professional guide for the Walking Tour
- Food and beverages
- For safety reasons, pushchairs are not permitted in the State Rooms. They must be checked in and reclaimed at the exit. Baby-carriers are available for loan.
- A one-way system operates along the entire visitor route for safety reasons.
- Use of mobile phones are permitted in the Palace garden. Mobile phones must be switched off elsewhere on the visitor route.
- Photography is not permitted inside Buckingham Palace.