Buckingham Palace and Afternoon Tea Bus London Tour
The world’s most famous working palace opens its doors to the public for a limited time only – this is your chance to see Her Majesty The Queen’s official residence!
Explore the picturesque State Rooms - stunningly decorated under the vision of George IV and where members of the Royal Family receive and entertain their guests. With artworks by Canaletto, Van Dyck, Canova and more on display, these rooms are home to some of the greatest treasures from the Royal Collection.
End your visit to the Palace with a peaceful walk around the vast Palace Gardens, and if you’re lucky you may witness the iconic Changing of the Guard ceremony!
Bella Vista Afternoon Tea Bus London Tour
You may not manage to have tea with the Queen but you’ll love this delicious spot of afternoon tea on our Bella Vista bus. Starting at 5 pm, jump on one of our traditional double-decker buses for a 90-minute journey across London to soak in the very best views of the capital.
All this while sitting on the upper deck with a scrumptious selection of finger sandwiches, wraps and mini cakes. Trust us, you’ll feel like royalty!
- The chance to explore the Queen’s official residence
- Enjoy the many beautiful artworks on display from the Royal Collection
- Admire the stunning assortment of French and English furniture
- Indulge in a delicious afternoon tea session on a bus tour of London!
- See London’s landmarks with a side of sweet and savoury treats
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 6 to 7 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Customers must visit Buckingham Palace first. Afternoon tea is at 5 pm. Both activities must be done on the same day.
- Available daily from 20th July 2019 to 29th September 2019
- Children aged between 5 and 15 can participate in this activity – they must be accompanied by a paying adult. The afternoon tea bus tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- Easy CancellationNon-refundable
- On Request
- Timed entry to Buckingham Palace
- Multimedia guide
- Afternoon tea experience on the upper deck of our Bella Vista bus
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel transfers
- Please remember to bring a printed copy of your Golden Tours voucher to the ticket office at Buckingham Palace on the day of your visit where it will be exchanged for an entrance ticket. Tickets cannot be amended or cancelled once booked.
- Tickets purchased from Golden Tours cannot be converted into a 1-Year Pass.
- Pushchairs are not permitted in the State Rooms. They must be checked in and reclaimed at the exit. Baby-carriers are available for loan.
- Photography is not permitted inside Buckingham Palace.
- We cannot guarantee that all foods are nut-free.
- Alcohol will only be served to those aged 18 and over – a valid ID is required.
- There are no toilets on-board the bus.
- Some of the dishes on the menus may be subject to change.