Bella Vista - Afternoon Tea Bus Tour
Have afternoon tea with a twist on our delightful Bella Vista bus! As its name indicates, this traditional double-decker offers beautiful views of London including the Coca-Cola London Eye, Tower of London and St. Paul’s Cathedral - all while indulging in a delicious mix of sweet and savoury treats.
Start your spot of afternoon tea with our selection of homemade finger sandwiches and wraps – with hummus, falafel, and salmon and cream cheese options on offer, get ready to have your taste buds tingling with joy!
Our desserts will be the perfect finishing touch to your afternoon tea on Bella Vista – prepare to spoil yourself with our scrumptious scones and delicious choice of cakes.
Together with your tea and alcoholic beverage of choice, these bites are guaranteed to be the perfect complement to your relaxing 90-minute journey through the heart of London.
Our Upper Deck Table Afternoon Tea for 2 to 4 Passengers tickets include seats on the upper deck and a glass of Prosecco, gin or wine.
- See the best of London with a spot of afternoon tea
- Enjoy a picturesque journey on a classic double-decker bus
- Admire London’s most iconic landmarks
- Delicious sweet and savoury drinks
- Choice of menus available
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Available daily at 12:00, 14:30 & 17:00
- Alcohol will only be served to those aged 18 and over - a valid ID will be required.
- Children aged 15 and under must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Children aged 5 and above can participate in this activity.
- Easy CancellationNon-refundable
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Seating on the upper/lower deck
- Afternoon Experience
- Glass of Prosecco or soft drink
- Any expense of personal nature
- There are no toilets on-board.
- Upper seats are allocated on a first-come, first served basis. Bella Vista buses operate on a shared seating basis. Choice of specific seating areas is not available.
- The route is subject to change due to road closures and traffic conditions.
- Gluten Free, Vegan, Halal and Vegetarian menus are available. Please indicate any special dietary requirements at the time of booking. This must be done at least 48 hours in advance, otherwise, our General Menu will be provided. We cannot guarantee that all foods have not been in contact with nut ingredients.