Flora and Fauna Tour From Dubai
Our Flora & Fauna tour begins with the visit of Dubai's Butterfly Garden which is located in the Al Barsha area.
It is a brilliant round shape garden designed in 3D shapes and decorated with flowers. At a total of around 1,800 square meters, this park can accommodate up to 300 people per visit. The park consists of 9 domes, each of which will be filled with lovely dancing butterflies, each of different species and colours.
Between the domes stands an alluring butterfly museum as well as a beautiful butterfly flower park. Only 5 minutes away is the Miracle Garden which houses landscapes of more than 45 million blooming flowers in stunning 3D shapes, structures and designs.
The Miracle Garden is one of a kind in the region, as well as in the world, as its unique displays and extravagant outdoor recreational destination makes it one of a kind. It was listed in ‘Guinness Book of Records’ for having the longest wall of flowers ever made. The set-up of the Miracle Garden changes season after season, integrating new ideas and beautiful designs.
The tour will end in Dubai Mall.
- See the amazing Butterfly Garden
- Discover the Miracle Garden
- Visit the Dubai Mall
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 4 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in Dubai or Dubai Internet City Metro.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 72 hours in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick up and drop off from your hotel or Dubai Internet City Metro.
- English speaking driver/guide.
- Entrance Fees to the Miracle Garden and the Butterfly Garden.
- Personal expenses
- Food, drinks and any other service not specified
- Schedules are likely to change during the Holy Month of Ramadan. Please contact our representative for updates.
- Before Photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission. Photographing of the local women is strictly prohibited.
- Smoking is prohibited in all our vehicles.
- Pick up for hotels in Dubai only. If you are located in Sharjah, Jebel Ali or Ajman there will be an additional $25 per person cost.
- This tour runs every Tuesday, Friday and Sunday.
- Our tour starts at 14:30.