Dubai Full Day Tour With Burj Khalifa From Dubai
Hop onto one of our luxurious tour buses for the ultimate Dubai experience, where you will have a chance to discover all that this vibrant metropolis has to offer.
Immerse yourselves in this enriching excursion and learn about how a modest fishing village at the Dubai Creek was transformed into a city hub of beautiful skylines and rich culture, through a guided tour with different stops that make up the city's evolution throughout time.
The traditional tour will start with the discovery of the Jumeirah area, and the famous Burj Al Arab, a stop at an art centre, we will also cross the new Canal, and then visit or stop for a snapshot of the awe-inspiring Grand Mosque of Jumeirah that dates back to the Fatimid rule. We will continue to the historic district of Bastakyia, the magical old town which houses the Dubai Museum, located in the ancient fortress of Al-Fahidi, which dates back 200 years. An unguided visit to the Museum of Dubai is included.
Next, you will have a chance to cross the creek by boat in authentic "Abras," enjoying the spectacular cityscape while heading towards the District of Deira, which is home to Dubai's biggest spice and gold souks. Here, why not splurge on a golden souvenir, like exotic spices.
The tour will continue with the discovery of the Zaabeel area and the rulers of Dubai palaces before ending at the famous iconic Burj Khalifa and Dubai Mall . We will stop there to discover the mall . Our guide will direct you to take the lift to the 124th floor. Enjoy the view, then you will be able to have lunch (optional) in one of the various restaurants in the mall .
In the afternoon, we continue the tour with the Dubai modern tour. Dubai tour will not be complete without taking a view of the Dubai modern side.
Dubai is the gem of the gulf, and we want to ensure that you experience all that this lively city has to offer. We will drive to the Iconic Palm Jumeirah, passing by the famous new City Walk, then we will drive south on Sheikh Zayed road to reach the Palm, an Island shaped like a palm tree with panoramic views of the Arabian Gulf. Located on the Palm are several luxury hotels, including the Atlantis hotel which where we will have the chance to take a snapshot. The Atlantis includes several aquariums that house exotic species ranging from fish to sharks, fine dining restaurants, and the popular Aquaventure water park.
After that, we will stop at the new Dubai Marina, where "The Walk," is situated, an open space with several renowned restaurants, cafes, and boutiques. Finally, the tour will go through the Jumeirah lake towers brand new city, and end at the BARSHA area at the Mall of the Emirates, where one of the world's biggest and most fascinating artificial ski resort is located.
- See the Dubai Creek and Bastakiya
- Discover Abra Crossing, the Gold Souk & the Spice Souk, Jumeirah Mosque, Burj Khalifa & Musical Fountain, Palm Jumeirah
- Visit the Dubai Museum
- Cross Creek by Abras Boat
- Visit the 124th floor of the Burj Khalifa
- Discover Old and New Dubai
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 9 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Live GuideEnglish, German, French, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in Dubai or Dubai Internet City Metro.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 72 hours in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Multilingual Audio guiding
- Licensed English Guide
- Entrance fees for the Dubai Museum & crossing the Creek in Abras
- Lift ticket for the 124th floor of the Burj Khalifa
- Wifi on the bus
- Personal Expenses.
- Food and drinks not mentioned in the tour details.
- Schedules are likely to change during the Holy Month of Ramadan. Please contact our representative for updates.
- Before photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission. Photographing of the local women is strictly prohibited.
- Smoking is prohibited in all our vehicles.
- Pick up for hotels in Dubai only. If you are located in Sharjah, Jebel Ali or Ajman there will be an additional $25 per person cost.
- Drop off: After the tour, our vehicle will drop off the passengers in Emirates mall, Dubai Mall, Burjuman-Bur Dubai & Deira City Center.
- The stop at the Jumeirah Mosque does not include a guided entrance of the Mosque, but should guests want to enter, the Mosque is only open on Saturdays, Sundays, Tuesdays and & Thursdays from 08:45 till 09:45 AM only. On Mondays & Wednesdays from 09:00 to 10:00 AM and from 10:15 to 11:15 AM. The mosque is closed on Fridays. Ladies visiting the Mosque are required to cover their head with a scarf and do not wear shorts, beachwear or sleeveless outfits as they are to be fully covered. Men visiting the Mosque should wear long trousers.
- Our tour operates every day including Friday, but on Friday the National Museum of Dubai is closed in the morning, and guests will not be able to visit it. ( no refund will be given)
- Our tour starts at 9:00.