Dining Experience at Al Iwan Restaurant at the Burj Al Arab With Discovery of Dubai by Night
Experience the taste of Traditional Arabic dining at the heart of the world’s tallest atrium in the Burj Al Arab hotel, the world's only 7-star hotel that epitomizes luxury in an awe-inspiring surrounding.
Start your journey by experiencing our Dubai by night tour with our hospitable staff as we take you through a wonderful evening escapade starting at Madinat Jumeirah, a marketplace overlooking the sparkling Arabian water, where you will be able to wander and discover the many treasures that the Arabian culture has to offer.
Next, we will drive to discover the Jumeirah beach area, its rich avenue, and Dubai's most prominent residential districts in which you will be able to experience the grandeur of the City's metropolitan, modern appeal, noting how the city is a mixture of old and new traditions, which makes up Dubai's splendour.
From there, we will experience the "Box city", which is a unique worldwide architectural design area just made of containers. Will cross the newly lighted man-made Canal before passing the City walk that is vibrant during the night. Will drive on Shaikh Zayed north to the famous Dubai frame, admire the lighted Dinosaur and Glow park, before entering in DIFC the financial centre, but also an art centre with many signature restaurants such as Zuma, Petite Maison and Cipriani.
The tour will end in Downtown Dubai, where you will be able to have a close look at the wondrous Burj Khalifa, the world's tallest skyscraper, as well as Dubai's very own magical centrepiece. You will also be able to view Dubai's famous fountain show, where you will be able to watch the water dancing in the moonlight, surrounded by the shining stars on the city skyline.
The tour will end up in Burj Al Arab @ “Al Iwan”.
International Buffet focusing on Italian, Asian, Indian, Arabic and Mediterranean cuisine.
Note: All our menu selections are soft drinks; all alcoholic drinks are not included.
- Dubai by night private discovery.
- Visit the iconic Burj Al Arab Hotel.
- Dinner experience at
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, French, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Duration: 5 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in Dubai.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 72 hours in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Transportation by private vehicle.
- Audio guiding in multi languages.
- Personal expenses
- Alcoholic beverages
- Schedules are likely to change during the Holy Month of Ramadan. Please contact our representative for updates.
- Before Photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission. Photographing of the local women is strictly prohibited.
- Smoking is prohibited in all our vehicles.
- Pick up for hotels in Dubai only. If you are located in Sharjah, Jebel Ali or Ajman there will be an additional $25 per person cost.
- Our tour starts at 17:30.