Al Ain Full Day Tour With Lunch From Dubai
Al Ain, the traditional seat of the Sheikhs, is perhaps the most folkloric of the main cities in the UAE, a corner of the world that encompasses old culture and tradition within the city's daily life till the present day.
It is in this beautiful oasis that you will be able to experience desert life in all its glory. Embrace all the rich culture that this city has to offer by joining our excursion which will take you after 1h to 1h30 drive to the Al Ain National Museum as well as the Sheikh Zayed Palace Museum.
Learn more about ancient Emirati customs and traditions as you later visit the camel race track and the livestock market. The wealth of culture to be found in this formerly vital desert trading centre includes bazaars that date back to the 18th century, where you can watch the heated bargaining and debates at the camel market.
Following this, we will head to Jebel Hafeet, a great mountain overlooking the incredible beauty of Al Ain city. We will explore the Hot Springs situated at the foot of the mountain, which are abundantly found throughout the region, and from which the water is said to have mysterious, magical healing power.
To end the tour, we will have lunch in the city where you will be able to sample local dishes from the region before heading back to Dubai.
- Visit the Al Ain National Museum & Sheikh Zayed Palace Museum.
- See the Camel Race Track, Livestock Market & Bazaars.
- Explore Jebel Hafeet and the Hot Springs.
- Have Lunch in Al Ain.
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Duration: 9 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- This tour runs Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in Dubai or Dubai Internet City Metro.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 72 hours in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Multilingual audio guiding.
- Entrance fees.
- Buffet Lunch in Al Ain in a luxurious hotel.
- Personal Expenses.
- Food and drinks not mentioned in the tour details.
- Schedules are likely to change during the Holy Month of Ramadan. Please contact our representative for updates.
- Before Photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission. Photographing of the local women is strictly prohibited.
- Smoking is prohibited in all our vehicles.
- Al Ain Museum is open on Saturdays, Sundays, Tuesdays and Thursdays from 09:00 till 19:30 & on Fridays from 15:00 till 19:30 & it is closed on Mondays.
- Meals are based on food only basis, any beverages (alcoholic /non-alcoholic) will be charged as per consumption and to be paid directly at the spot.
- Pick up for hotels in Dubai only. If you are located in Sharjah, Jebel Ali or Ajman there will be an additional $25 per person cost.
- Drop off: After the tour, our vehicle will drop off the passengers in Emirates mall, Dubai Mall, Burjuman-Bur Dubai & Deira City Center.
- Our tour starts at 9:00.