Abu Dhabi Mosque & Warner Bros Tour From Dubai
Participate in our ultimate Abu Dhabi full day tour and take advantage of an ideal introduction to the largest city of the Emirates, which also happens to be the UAE capital.
Abu Dhabi is an Island, and its name translates into: “Father of the Gazelle”. Our first stop will be at the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, one of the largest and most beautiful Mosques in the world; able to accommodate an impressive number of over 30,000 worshipers. The exquisite white structure is completely clad in marble, featuring intricate Islamic art and carvings, as well as extensive landscaping.
After this moving experience, we will continue our tour towards the YAS island. Visit Warner Bros Discover; our six immersive lands inspired by legendary Warner Bros. characters, with rides, shows and attractions for everyone.
Warner Bros. World™ Abu Dhabi, the world’s first-ever Warner Bros. branded indoor theme park on Yas Island, has revealed exciting details on Bedrock and Dynamite Gulch, which are inspired by animated characters from Looney Tunes and Hanna-Barbera such as Marvin The Martian, Road Runner, Wile E. Coyote, Fred Flintstone and George Jetson, just to name a few. Guests of all ages can discover the wonderfully wacky side of Warner Bros. Animation, on the action-packed streets of Dynamite Gulch, which is adjacent to the prehistoric suburbia of Bedrock. Featuring immersive experiences and scenic backdrops, these lands are home to four high-energy rides and attractions, two authentically themed restaurants and two memorabilia shops – all inspired by famed characters and stories straight out of cartoons like The Flintstones and The Jetsons.
Your guide will guide you to the entrance of the park and will pick you up approximately after 4-5 hours at the same place. The visit of the park is unguided.
- See the largest mosque of the world - Sheikh Zayed Mosque
- A walk in the past - Heritage Village
- An enriching driveway - Abu Dhabi Corniche
- Experience royalty - Emirates Palace
- Visit Warner Bros. theme park
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Duration: 10 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Tour runs daily except on Friday
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in Dubai or Dubai Internet City Metro.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 72 hours in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Multilingual audio guiding
- Licensed English guide
- Entrance ticket to Warner Bros.
- Personal expenses
- Food and drinks
- Entrance to Emirates Palace
- Entrance to Ferrari or Yas Waterworld
- Schedules are likely to change during the Holy Month of Ramadan. Please contact our representative for updates.
- Before Photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission. Photographing of the local women is strictly prohibited.
- Smoking is prohibited in all our vehicles.
- Our tour starts at 9:00.
- Drop off: After the tour, our vehicle will drop off the passengers in Emirates Mall, Dubai Mall, Burjuman-Bur Dubai, Deira city centre.
- The Sheikh Zayed mosque in Abu Dhabi is open to visitors between 8.30am and 11:30 am, Sunday to Thursday. Visitors will not be permitted to enter outside of these times. Ladies visiting the Mosque are required to cover their head with a scarf and do not wear shorts, beachwear or sleeveless outfits as they are to be fully covered. Men visiting the Mosque should wear long trousers. ( for ladies we are selling Abayas for AED 45.00 if needed)