Abu Dhabi Mosque & Louvre Museum With Lunch From Dubai
Participate in our ultimate Abu Dhabi full day tour and take advantage of an ideal introduction to the largest city of the Emirates, which also happens to be the UAE capital.
Abu Dhabi is an Island, and its name translates into: “Father of the Gazelle”. Our first stop will be at the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, one of the largest and most beautiful Mosques in the world; able to accommodate an impressive number of over 30,000 worshipers. The exquisite white structure is completely clad in marble, featuring intricate Islamic art and carvings, as well as extensive landscaping.
After this moving experience, we will continue our tour towards the Yas island and its Red Ferrari largest covered park, before we stop at the Yas Mall. We will enjoy the biggest mall in Abu Dhabi, we will stop there to discover the mall and have lunch before we continue our tour.
The remaining part of the tour will be devoted to a drive through the famous giant Saadiyat Island project where the Louvre (just opened) and GUGGENHEIM (still under construction) museums are to complete the image of Abu Dhabi as a cultural Arab capital.
Our guide will drop you in the Louvre museum, for a full visit before he picks you up 2 hours later.
At the end of the afternoon, we will head up back to Dubai passing again through the Yas island before we reach Dubai after approximately 1h30.
- Discover the Louvre Museum
- Visit the largest mosque of the world - Sheikh Zayed Mosque (1-hour visit)
- Have Lunch in the Yas Mall
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Duration: 9 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Tour does not run on Monday or Friday
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in Dubai or Dubai Internet City Metro.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 72 hours in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Wifi on the bus
- Multilingual Audioguides
- Licensed English Guide
- Entrance Fee for the Louvre Museum
- Personal Expenses.
- Food and drinks not mentioned in the tour details.
- Schedules are likely to change during the Holy Month of Ramadan. Please contact our representative for updates.
- Before Photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission. Photographing of the local women is strictly prohibited.
- Smoking is prohibited in all our vehicles.
- The Sheikh Zayed mosque in Abu Dhabi is open to visitors between 8.30am and 11:30 am, Sunday to Thursday. Visitors will not be permitted to enter outside of these times. Ladies visiting the Mosque are required to cover their head with a scarf and do not wear shorts, beachwear or sleeveless outfits as they are to be fully covered. Men visiting the Mosque should wear long trousers. ( for ladies we are selling Abayas for AED 45.00 if needed )
- Meals are based on food only basis, any beverages (alcoholic /non-alcoholic) will be charged as per consumption and to be paid directly at the spot.
- Pick up for hotels in Dubai only. If you are located in Sharjah, Jebel Ali or Ajman there will be an additional $25 per person cost.
- Our tour starts at 9:00.