Qasr Al Hosn
Qasr Al Hosn is the eldest and most remarkable building in Abu Dhabi, housing the city’s first-ever permanent structure; the watchtower. Constructed around the 1790s, the commanding structure overlooked the coastal trade routes and protected the growing settlement established on the island.
The National Consultative Council was found by the late Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan Al Nahyan between 1968 and 1970. A vast formation of important and historical debates, discussions and decisions took place in the building, holding the Federal and National debates up until the late 1990s.
House of Artisans is a central point for the celebration, encouragement and conservation of the untouchable heritage of the UAE. An effort to equalize protect and bring the traditional Emirati crafts of the past to the heart of modern culture, offering training courses, educational workshops and other public events.
- See the eldest and most remarkable building in Abu Dhabi!
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 6 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Easy CancellationCancel Free of charge Up-to 72 hours from date of service local time, after that full charge.
- Instant Confirmation
- Qasr Al Horn entrance ticket
- Food and drink
- Gratuities (optinal)
- Personal expenses
- Any other service not mentioned
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in our vehicles.
- Before photographing the locals, please ask permission. Photographing the local woman is not permitted.
- Schedules are likely to change during the Holy Month of Ramadan. Please contact us to confirm availability.
- Your ticket will be sent via email once your booking is confirmed.