Half Day Abu Dhabi City Tour
Participate in this ultimate Abu Dhabi city day tour and take advantage of an ideal introduction to the largest city of the Emirates, which also happens to be the UAE capital. Abu Dhabi is an Island, and its name translates into: “Father of the Gazelle”.
Our first stop will be at the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, one of the largest and most beautiful Mosques in the world; able to accommodate an impressive number of over 30,000 worshipers. The exquisite white structure is completely clad in marble, featuring intricate Islamic art and carvings, as well as extensive landscaping.
After this moving experience, we will continue our tour towards the YAS island and its Red Ferrari largest covered park, we will pass by Yas Waterworld & the Yas Mall. The remaining part of the tour will be devoted to a drive through the famous giant Saadiyat Island project where the Louvre and Guggenheim museums image of Abu Dhabi as a cultural Arab capital before entering the Fruit and dates market in Abu Dhabi harbour.
We will drive then along the spectacular Corniche, past a beautifully paradoxical collection of gleaming white mosques, glass-clad offices, the Emirates Palace and its opulence, the palace of the Emir and elegant high-rise apartments to the tip of the breakwater for a superb view of the city’s magnificent skyline.
We then stop at the Heritage Village, which houses a small museum and depicts the traditional daily activities of the Arab community prior to the discovery of oil.
- Sheikh Zayed Mosque
- Heritage Village
- Abu Dhabi Corniche
- Emirates Palace
- Saadiyat Island (Louvre Museum)
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Duration: 4 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in Abu Dhabi.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- English speaking guide
- Audioguide Headset
- Personal Expenses
- Women visiting the Mosque are required to cover their head with a scarf and we ask that you do not wear shorts, beachwear or sleeveless outfits and be fully covered. Men visiting the Mosque should wear long trousers.
- Schedules are likely to change during the Holy Month of Ramadan. Please contact us for updates.
- Before photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission. Photographing of the local woman is strictly prohibited.
- Smoking is prohibited in all our vehicles.