Dubai Full Day Tour From Abu Dhabi
On this tour, you will have the opportunity to discover the spectacular and lively metropolis of Dubai. The city, developed from a small fishing village at the Dubai Creek, presents itself today as a glamorous metropolis of the Arabian Gulf.
Our visits start with photo-stops of some iconic hotels such as the famous 7 star Burj Al Arab, and The Palm Island which is home to the Atlantis Hotel respectively.
Then we will proceed to the awe-inspiring Grand Mosque of Jumeirah for another photo-stop. After this, you will have lunch at the Dubai Mall in a restaurant. We will be just under the Burj Khalifa, the world's tallest tower, and will spend 2 hours in the world's largest shopping mall where you can enjoy yourself to shop and explore the mall's many attractions.
After that, will start our journey back to Abu Dhabi passing the famous Emirates Mall. Reaching Abu Dhabi after an approximately 1h30 drive.
- Burj Al Arab, The Palm Island with Atlantis Hotel
- Grand Mosque of Jumeirah, Abras
- Spice Souk, Burj Khalifa & Dubai Mall
- Optional Lunch in Dubai Mall
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- This tour does not operate on Tuesdays
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in Abu Dhabi.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Licensed English Speaking guide
- Lunch in a restaurant at Dubai Mall (If the option was chosen at booking)
- Any personal expenses
- Entrance to Burj Al Arab & Burj Khalifah
- Women visiting the Mosque are required to cover their head with a scarf and we ask that you do not wear shorts, beachwear or sleeveless outfits and be fully covered. Men visiting the Mosque should wear long trousers.
- Schedules are likely to change during the Holy Month of Ramadan. Please contact us for updates.
- Before photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission. Photographing of the local woman is strictly prohibited.
- Smoking is prohibited in all our vehicles.