3 Day Trip To Murchison Falls National Park
Three days is enough time to see animals like giraffes, buffaloes, and monkeys in the wild without sacrificing too much time—a game drive and boat cruise provide ample opportunities. Plus, your transportation, entrance fees, and lodging are already booked and paid for, saving you the time and hassle of planning every detail.
3-day tour to Murchison Falls National Park from Kampala. Great choice for seeing wildlife without rushing or dedicating too much time. Going with a tour makes for hassle-free logistics and planning. All transportation from Kampala included.
- Travel through beautiful woodlands and Savannah grasslands
- Tour the top and bottom of majestic falls
- Scenic viewpoints - a photographer's’ delight!
- Sunrise game drive in the Nyamsika plateau
- See amazing wildlife!
- Stop just feet from the “Devil’s Cauldron” for pictures to be taken
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 3 days
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Not recommended for children under the age of 10 years
- A minimum of 2 people required to book this tour
- Pick-up serviceOur representative will pick you from Kampala Airport.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Sightseeing cruise
- Professional guide
- Meals as per itinerary
- Bottled water
- National Park fees
- Entrance fees
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Arrive at Kampala Airport where a representative will be waiting for you. Transfer to your hotel/lodge/accommodation.
You will have an early breakfast and drive to Murchison Falls National Park passing through beautiful woodlands and Savannah grasslands. This journey takes 6-7 hours with stopovers at interesting tourist attractions en route.
Go straight to tour the top and bottom of majestic falls, where the Nile crashes through a 22 foot (7 m.) gorge to the 147 foot (45 m.) falls. Numerous scenic viewpoints are a photographer's’ delight. The most impressive view is the foaming waters rushing into the gorge with a deafening roar.
You will have dinner and stay overnight at your choice of the Red Chilli Rest Camp, Windsor Hotel, or Parkside Safari Lodge.
You will wake up very early and set off at 6.30am for a sunrise game drive in the Nyamsika plateau. You can possibly see Cape buffaloes, Rothschild’s giraffes, Uganda kob, hartebeest and waterbucks. You may also spot oribi, bushbuck, Bohor reedbuck, shy sitatunga, bush duiker, warthog and bush pig.
Large carnivores including lions, leopards and spotted hyenas like to make an appearance, too. Chimpanzees and olive baboons head the list of six species of primates found in the park. Crocodiles and hippos will be seen along the banks of the Nile. Some of the more common birds that can be seen include goliath heron, Egyptian geese, pelican, bee-eaters, kingfishers, hornbill, cormorant, saddle-bill stork and the rare shoebill stork. You will return to your lodge for a late breakfast and some relaxation before setting off in the afternoon for a boat cruise on the placid Victoria Nile, upstream, to the base of the falls.
The boat stops just feet from the “Devil’s Cauldron” for pictures to be taken.
You will return to your lodge for dinner and overnight stay.
You will be transferred back to Kampala Airport for your flight. If your flying Internationally, please be at the airport 3 hours prior to departure.
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking