Sunday Mass in the House of the Virgin Mary with Private Tours from Kusadasi
Visit the House which was the home of the Virgin Mary for the final years of her life and which now is a little chapel. Every Sunday and on Holy Days, there is a Mass held here.
In the summer an Open-Air Mass is held next to the chapel. With our Private Tours, you are picked up from your hotel, Kusadasi Port or a designated town centre meeting point at approximately 09.45 by our multilingual tour guide and a luxury air-conditioned minivan.
The journey to the House of the Virgin Mary takes around 45 Minutes. Upon arrival, guests are led to the area where the Mass is held at 11.00. The Mass is said by the resident Priest in English with some Latin and Turkish too. Hymns are sung by the choir and regular churchgoers.
Before Mass starts, there is a book where you can write the names of people you wish the priest to pray for and after Mass, it is possible to light a candle too. Once Mass is over, the tour guide will show you the House of the Virgin Mary (if Mass not held there), the Wall of Intentions and the Underground Spring where you make a wish before drinking the water.
After visiting all the attractions, the Tour Guide leads you back to the transport and the return journey to Kusadasi where you will be dropped off at the original pick-up point. The House of the Virgin Mary is open to all religions for a visit and attend Mass.
- Private Guided Tour of the House of the Virgin Mary (if Mass not held in it on the day of tour)
- Private Guided Tour of the attractions around the House of the Virgin Mary
- Experienced Local Tour Guide
- Professional Driver
- Luxury Transport
- picked-up from your hotel, Kusadasi Port or a designated town centre meeting point
- Attend a Mass At The House of the Virgin Mary
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, French, Spanish
- Duration: 4 to 5 hours
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Live GuideEnglish, German, French, Spanish
- Pick-up servicePick-Up from hotel, Kusadasi Port or designated Town Centre Meeting Point
- Disability ServicesWheelchair accessible transport and facilities upon request
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Bottled Water on the journey to and from the House of the Virgin Mary
- Pick-Up and Drop-Off
- Luxury Transport
- Multilingual Private Tour Guide
- Entrance Fees
- Drinks not stated in Inclusions
- All guests are asked to dress respectfully for entering the House of the Virgin Mary and attending Mass
- Suncream, Sun Parasol and Sun Hats, caps etc advisable during the hot summer months
- Wheelchair accessible transport upon request at booking stage
- Any person under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour is open to all ages