Steam Away With a Private Escorted Tour to Kirazli, Ephesus & the Train Museum
Then you can relax in the knowledge that you are in professional hands and enjoy your private full day tour to Ephesus, The Temple of Artemis, The Village of Kirazli and finally The Steam Train Museum.
- Spend half a day at The Ancient City Of Ephesus
- Visit The Temple Of Artemis
- Fruit Picking in Kirazli
- Try some Authentic Turkish Food in the Village of Kirazli
- A Private guided tour of The Steam Train Museum in Camlik
- Super Scenic Routes
- Experienced Local Tour Guide
- Professional Driver
- Luxury Air Conditioned Transport
- Pick Up and Drop Off from Arranged Meeting Points
- Duration: 1 days;
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up serviceYou will be picked up at the pre-arranged meeting point.
- Disability ServicesFacilities, equipment and wheelchairs are available on request.
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Bottled Water in the Vehicle.
- Transfer from Kusadasi port or your accommodation and your return back.
- Authentic Turkish Delicious Cuisine at Kirazli Village.
- Private Local Licensed Guide
- All Entrance Fees & Tickets
- Private De-Lux Cars.
- Drinks (soft or alcohol).
You will be collected from your desired agreed location, and your private tour guide will be waiting to lead you to your luxury vehicle.
During a 40-minute ride to your first stop the ancient City of Ephesus, your tour guide will give you a brief description of the itinerary for your private tour and Turkey.
As you arrive in Ephesus, you will first see the Magnesia Gate, a marvellous example of ancient architecture that once stood tall as an entrance to the city. Begin a downhill walk with your private tour guide into the cities ruins.
The route will take you past the Odeon, the Celsus Library, the Temple of Hadrian, the Fountain of Trajan and the Great Theater. The theatre, one of the city's best-preserved monuments, it is still used today for the local spring festival. It once had seating space for 24,000 people, and it is believed to be the site where St Paul preached to the Ephesians.
We leave Ephesus and then we continue to unique Temple of Artemis one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World.
Back in our vehicle and we journey the 20-minute drive to the lovely Kirazle Village.
Get ready for some traditional Turkish food with a lovely village inspired lunch which includes a drink.
We are off to do some fruit picking and your tour guide will let you know more about village life and the main agricultural export from the village is natural olives.
Off again to the quaint Steam Train Museum this outdoor tour and has one of the largest steam engines collections in Turkey.
Sit back, relax and enjoy the drive back to your pick up point in Izmir.
- Wear Comfortable Walking Shoes.
- Drink plenty of water while on private guided tour in this area of Turkey.
- Be prepared bring a Hat or Umbrella for protection against the Sun.
- Wear protection from the sun in the summer season.
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.