SKIP-THE-LINE Private Full Day Tour to Ephesus from Kusadasi Port
Your Ephesus tour from Kusadasi will start with a drive to a scenically beautiful coastal road before reaching the ancient city of Ephesus. The first place you will visit on this exciting tour will be St. Mary’s House. Archaeological evidence shows that the little house dates from the 6th century but that the foundations were from the first century.
Next, you will visit the Ephesus ruins, predominantly from the later Roman period including the Terrace Houses (extra charge) located opposite Hadrian’s Temple. The wealthy and influential people of Ephesus lived in these houses, which are finely decorated with mosaics and frescoes giving a real impression of the ancient lifestyle.
Then, your tour will continue to the ruins of St. John's Basilica. The Basilica had a cruciform plan with four domes along its axis and a pair flanking the central dome to make the arm of the cross. Under the central dome, there is the grave of St John. Lunch is included and will be served at a traditional Turkish restaurant.
Order of the tour may change.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Recharge with a delicious Turkish lunch
- Explore St Johns Basilica, Virgin Mary House and Ephesus
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian
- Duration: 8 to 9 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from Kusadasi Port.
- Easy CancellationYou can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Traditional Lunch
- Parking fees
- Entrance fees
- Roundtrip transportation from Kusadasi Port
- Professional guide
- Other services not mentioned
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
- Personal expenses
- Please apply suncream and wear a hat especially in the summer season
- Please wear comfortable clothing and shoes as there is a lot of walking involved
- This tour is on a fully private basis just for your group
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1