Shared Full Day Ephesus Group Tour from Kusadasi
The shared full day Ephesus group tour begins with a pick up from the Port of Kusadasi at 8.30am Sharp. There will be a few Hotel pickups along the way to your Ephesus Tour. Once everyone is on board, your Professional Tour Guide Will give a small description of the day's events. You will stop for a Lunch Break, you and your Guide will then travel to Our Lady's House which is known as to where she spent the last few years of her life. You will enter a part of the House where you can stop to gather your thoughts and say a few prayers if you wish you can also light some candles take some Holy Water from the font there is also a wishing wall for all your wishes or intentions and a Souvenir Shop.
Next, the Ancient City Of Ephesus which was once the main trade centre of the ancient world, a spectacular Port in its day. Visit the likes of the Celsius Library where 75% of it was excavated, the Amphitheatre which can hold up to 25,000 people and is still used for small concerts to this day. You will have your Tour Guide with you along the way giving you all the information regarding this fantastic site. The Temple Of Artemis known as one of the Seven Wonders Of The World once stood in this area these days there is only one original remaining column, and the rest is the ruins of the Temple.
- Visit the holy place which is the House of Virgin Mary, where she spent last days of her life.
- See Ancient Ephesus one of The Roman Empire's four big cities at one time. The route will take you past the Odeon, the Celsus Library, the Temple of Hadrian, the Fountain of Trajan and the Great Theater.
- Explore the Temple of Artemis, considered to be one of the Seven wonders of the Ancient World.
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 6 to 8 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up servicePick Up and Drop Off from Kusadasi Hotels & Cruise Port
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- All Parking Fees
- Entrance Fees
- Complimentary Bottled Water.
- Traditional Turkish Lunch.
- Round Trip Transfer.
- Licenced Expert Tour Guide
- Shopping ( Leather Store& Carpet)
- Gratuities (Optional).
- Always use some sort of sun protection hat sunglassses sun cream
- Drink plenty of water on your Tour
- Wear Suitable Footwear for walking around
- Have the approriate clothing for visitng Holy Sites
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.