Private Tour from Izmir to Ephesus & Sirince Village
We will then make the journey to Ephesus and take in some of the beautiful scenery along the way. From there we will enter Ephesus and explore the Ancient Ruins where we will see The Temple of Hadrian, The Odeon, The Celsus Library, the Amphitheatre and The Roman Baths.
Ephesus was established as a port, it used to be the most important commercial centre. Ephesus was abandoned after the harbor silted up and Excavations (1869-74) of the ruins of the temple brought to light many artifacts. You will see how rich and wealthy this region once was in the Ancient world. Then we will go to one of the Seven Wonders of the World the fantastic Temple Of Artemis, the ruins of where this Temple once stood.
We will then stop off for a Traditional Village lunch in the lovely mountainside town of Sirince. After explore the Ancient Ortodox Church, Turkish Houses and Mosque which are stunningly beautiful, set among this hidden gem where real village life captures your soul.
Along the stoned paved streets You can purchase some souvenirs from the little stalls set up by the Women of Sirince where a lot of produce is handmade, try some local wine along the way and sample some Turkish coffee.
you will have some free time to shop around and get some amazing photos then we will return to our transport and start our journey back to Izmir
- Discover The Ancient City of Ephesus
- Explore the Famous Celsius Library and Laterine Style Toilets
- Visit The Temple of Artemis
- Sample some Traditional Turkish Cuisine
- Sample some of the Delights from Sirince Village
- Explore the Greek-Turk style Houses of Sirince Village
- Private Experienced licensed Tour Guide
- Professional Driver
- Luxury Air Conditioned Mercedes Minivan
- Duration Of The Tour is between 5-7 Hours
- Duration: 6 hours;
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Izmır Port, Hotels or Pre-arranged Pick Up and Drop Off
- Pick-up servicePick up from pre-arranged designated area.
- Disability ServicesFacilities, equipment and wheelchairs are available on request.
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Entry fees to the museums and sites
- Transportation with a luxury non-smoking air conditioned vehicle
- Transfer from Izmir port or your designated hotel and your return
- Licensed professional Tour Guide
- Traditional Turkish Lunch
- Drinks (soft or alcohol)
Tour the Ancient City ruins of Ephesus, step back in time in the village of Sirince
from Izmir with two of the most popular tours in the regions of Turkey. Luunch Included.
- Wear Comfortable Walking Shoes.
- Be prepared bring a Hat or Umbrella for protection against the Sun.
- Wear appropriate clothing when visiting any Holy Sites.
- Drink plenty of water to keep hydrated on your tour.
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.