Private Pamukkale And Ephesus Tour From Cardak
The private Ephesus and Pamukkale tour from Cardak kicks off early, as we head to Hierapolis and Pamukkale.
Pamukkale is the centre of natural thermal spring waters with healing properties. Due to the chemical properties of the water, pure white coloured travertines with stepped water terraces were created on the mountain slope. It resemblance a cotton piles this is why it called the 'Cotton Castle' in Turkish.
The ancient city of Hierapolis; which has the most significant Nekropolis with 1200 gravestones in Anatolia and the travertines are worth a visit as well as the sacred pool which is one of the highlights on the site. Their shallow thermal waters ripple over an unusual scattering of ancient Roman ruins that lie beneath.
After visiting Pamukkale, we then head to Ephesus. Seeing the Odeon, the Fountain of Trajan, the five terraces of the Apartment House, the Steam Baths of Scholastica, Hadrian's Temple and the Library of Celsus. The library is one of the most magnificent ruins not only in the city but also in the ancient world. The Grand Theatre, where St. Paul preached, is the most important theatres in antiquity with a capacity of 24,000 seats.
You will return to your car through the Arcadian Way, where Mark Anthony and Cleopatra once rode in procession.
After the tour of Ephesus, you will be dropped back to your hotel in Kusadasi, Izmir or Izmir airport
- Upon reaching the once mighty city of Ephesus, the tour will take you through the most magnificent excavations in the World.
- See the Odeon, the Fountain of Trajan, the five terraces of the Apartment House, the Steam Baths of Scholastica, the Temple of Hadrian and the impressive Library of Celsus.
- The Grand Theatre, where St. Paul preached, is the largest theatre in antiquity with a capacity of 24,000 seats.
- Firstly we head to Hierapolis and Pamukkale. Pamukkale is the centre of the natural thermal spring waters with healing properties.
- Visit the travertines and the ancient city of Hierapolis
- The holy pool also is one of the highlights of the site. Their shallow thermal waters ripple over an unusual scattering of ancient Roman ruins that lie beneath.
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 8 to 10 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from Cardak and drop off to Kusadasi or Izmir hotels or ADB Airport
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Licenced Expert Guide.
- Transportation In Luxurious Vehicles.
- Parking Fees.
- Entry Fees.
- Personal Expenses.
- Gratuities (Optional).
- Terrace Houses Entry Fee.
- Cleopatra Pool Entry Fee.
- During the summer months use sun protection.
- We recommend you to bring an umbrella or a hat with you as it will be hot.
- Comfortable footwear will be important for you experience.