Private Half Day Guided Tour From Izmir to the Wonderful Ephesus Museum
0 / 5 total 0 reviews
Duration: 4 to 6 hours
Kick off your Private Half Day Guided Tour From Izmir to the Wonderful Ephesus Museum with a mid-morning pick up from your hotel, Izmir Port or designated pick up a point with your private tour guide on hand to take you on approximately a 50-minute journey from Izmir to Selcuk Town. The Ephesus Museum re-opened after a major renovation in 2014. The Ephesus Museum is different from other Museums, it is not designed according to chronological order like most Museums, but instead, it has themed rooms full of artefacts from different eras in each room relating to its particular theme. An example of the themed rooms are: The House Findings Room, The Hall of the Funerary Relics, The Hall of the Fountain Relics, The Hall of Artemis, the Gladiators Section and many more. Highlights of this tour are the two marble statues of Artemis, the well-known terracotta effigy of phallic god Priapus and the sculpture of Eros. Once you have seen all there is to see in the Museum, you are transported back to Izmir and dropped-off at the original pick-up point.
- Explore The Artifacts that were founded in Ephesus
- Explore themed rooms such as: The House Findings Room, The Hall of the Funerary Relics, The Hall of the Fountain Relics, The Hall of Artemis, the Gladiators Section and many more. Highlights of this tour are the two marble statues of Artemis, the well-known terracotta effigy of phallic god Priapus and the sculpture of Eros and much more.
Good to Know
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, French, Japanese, Spanish
- Duration: 4 to 6 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up servicePick-Up from Izmir Hotels, Izmir Port or a designated City Centre meeting point
- Disability ServicesWheelchair accessible transport and facilities upon request
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Entrance Fees
- Bottled Water available on the transport during the journey
- Round Trip Transfer.
- Tour guide who is an expert in history.
- Personal Expenses.
Pick-Up from Izmir Hotel, Izmir Port or designated City Centre meeting point
Things to Know Before You Go
- Wear comfortable footwear for walking and standing
- The Museum is Wheelchair accessible and has facilities for persons with disabilities
- Remember to keep hydrated drink plenty of bottled water
Add new review
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.