Private Gay-friendly LGBT Ephesus Tours from Kusadasi
4.7 / 5 total 7 reviews
Duration: 6 to 8 hours
There is flexibility in the pace of the tour and the sites you wish to visit, and the languages preferred by you. Your private guide will greet you at your designated destination, and your chauffeur will start you on your fantastic LGBT Ephesus Tours in luxury Mercedes. During a 30 min drive, your tour guide will give you a brief description of your day ahead. The House of Virgin Mary is one of the pilgrimage centres of Christians where Virgin Mary passed her recent time and died. Pope Paul VI visited the shrine in 1967, and ‘unofficially’ confirmed its authenticity. Pope John Paul II and Pope Benedict XVI have visited this shrine after. The ancient city of Ephesus tour takes about 90 min to 2 hrs All the staff, including the guides and the chauffeurs, are either LGBT themselves also restaurants and shops that are chosen are 100% LGBT friendly. You will visit The Seven Sleepers cave where a group of Christian youths slept and woke up 180 years later, but were buried here after their deaths occurred. From there you will arrive at Sirince Village, a scenic village dotted with a dollhouse collection of stone houses and famous for its fruit wines. We will then have a break and stop for Lunch, Traditional Turkish style but also European and Vegetarian dishes are available. The tour then visits The Basilica of St. John, constructed by Justinian 1st in the 6th century, it stands over the believed burial site of St John.
- Visit the House of Virgin Mary, where she spent last days of her life.
- At Ephesus you will see the Odeon, the Celsus Library, the Temple of Hadrian, the Fountain of Trajan and the Great Theater and much more.
- You will visit The Seven Sleepers cave where a group of Christian youths slept and woke up many years years later, but were buried here after their deaths occurred.
- We visit Sirince the village that has a synthesis of Turk-Greek culture, where we visit a mosque and an Orthodox church as well as experiencing the local life and explore traditional tastes.
- Traditional Turkish Style Lunch Including a soft drink.
- Explore the Temple of Artemis, considered to be one of the Seven wonders of the Ancient World.
Good to Know
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, French, Spanish
- Duration: 6 to 8 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up servicePick up from pre-arranged designated area in Kusadasi
- Disability ServicesFacilities, equipment and wheelchairs are available on request.
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Licensed professional Tour Guide
- Traditional Turkish Lunch Including a soft Drink
- Entry Fees To Museums and Sites.
- Round Trip Transport In Luxurious Vehicles.
- Drinks not specified
Your Guide Will pick you up from your pre-arranged Meeting Point.
Know Before You Go
- Drink plenty of water while on private guided tour in this area of Turkey.
- Wear appropriate clothing when visiting any Holy Sites.
- Wear Comfortable Walking Shoes.
- Remember to bring your camera to capture some memories from your Tour
- Be prepared to bring a Hat or Umbrella for protection against the Sun.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1
Add new review
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.