Private Ephesus Tours from Izmir for People with Disabilities
Your Private Ephesus Tour starts with Pick-Up from your Izmir hotel, Izmir Port or designated city centre meeting point in our specially modified luxury vehicle which is designed for comfort and accessibility.
There are certain areas of Ephesus which are not accessible for wheelchairs, but the majority of it is. On this private guided tour learn all the interesting and fascinating facts of this Ancient city. Most of the major attractions which are not accessible can be still admired from a short distance.
The tour is led at a slow and steady pace over the varying Terrain which manual wheelchairs may require Assistance. The types of terrain include bumpy cobblestones, uneven wooden surface, uneven marble surface, pebble stones, steps (with ramps available).
An example of the attractions accessible for wheelchairs includes the Harbor Street, Theatre Fountain, Commercial Agora and the Temple of Hadrian.
This Private Ephesus tour has a duration of 4-6 hours from Pick-Up to Drop-Off.
- Explore The Ancient City Of Ephesus
- Free Admission to Ephesus for Wheelchair Users and Their Carers
- Professional Driver
- Specially Modified Vehicle for your Comfort and Accessibility
- Pick-Up from Hotel, Izmir Port or designated City Centre Meeting Point
- Duration of Tour 4-6 Hours
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 6 to 8 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up servicePick-Up from Hotel, Izmir Port or designated City Centre Meeting Point
- Disability ServicesWheelchair accessible transport and facilities
- Easy CancellationNon-refundable
- Use of all facilities for people with disabilities
- Bottled Water on journey
- Parking Fees
- Pick-Up and Drop-Off
- Entrance fees for people who need to be accompanied and the person who accompanies them.
- Drinks not stated in inclusions
- Apply suncream often during the summer months
- When the sun ray is strong, it is advisable to wear a hat, cap etc
- Due to the dust and gravel in Ephesus everyone should wear footwear with a closed toe
- For those walking it is advisable to wear comfortable footwear with a closed toe
- People with disabilities and the person who accompanies them are free of charge the other entrants must pay an entry fee.