Private Ancient Ephesus Tour and Cooking Class From Kusadasi
After meeting your driver at your Kusadasi hotel or port, you will start your Private Ancient Ephesus and Cooking Class Tour from Kusadasi in a private vehicle.
Enter the site through the Magnesia Gates, discovering monuments including the Forum, the Odeon, the Library of Celsus, the Thermal Baths of Scolastika, and the Great Theatre, which is still noted for its remarkable acoustics.
Walk along the Arcadian Way, where Mark Anthony and Cleopatra once rode in procession. Continue to the Basilica of Saint John, built in the 6th century and the site where its believed to be the burial site of Saint John.
Following your time at these historic sites, you will be taken to an outdoor kitchen in the gardens of the beautiful village-style property, getting a unique introduction to Turkish food and flavours. You'll have the option to see a cooking session while sipping a glass of delicious wine, then sit down to a hearty lunch of fresh Turkish cuisine.
After finishing the meal, you will return to Kusadasi, where this full-day expertise concludes with drop-off at the original departure point.
- Explore the Ephesus considered to be one of the impressive archaeological sites in the world. Follow your guide past the Hadrian Temple, walk down the Arcadian Way, a beautiful marble street.
- View the Baths of Scholastikia and walk past the Terrace Houses and the Great Theatre, dating back to the Hellenistic period. Explore the theatre where St. Paul is believed to have preached Christianity.
- Sirince is a pretty village with its whitewashed Greek houses and narrow streets.
- This tour presents you with a traditional Turkish village life; famous with wine houses, olive oils, handicrafts, organic vegetables, and fruits. The village has a synthesis of Turk-Greek culture.
- In the narrow streets of the village, you will find women, selling handicrafts of all kinds, olive oil. Another attraction of Sirince is it\'s fruity wine; you can taste them in the small authentic cafes in Sirince.
- A stop will be made to view and learn the intricate art of Turkish carpet-weaving. Alternatively, you can take this time to relax within the gardens here and enjoy a refreshment.
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 6 to 8 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up serviceAvailable from Kusadasi Cruise Port or Selcuk&Kusadasi Hotels.
- Disability ServicesFacilities, equipment and wheelchairs are available on request.
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cookery Lessons.
- Full Insurance For The Duration Of The Tour.
- Traditional Turkish Lunch.
- Luxurious Vehicles For Your Round Trip Transfer.
- Private Professional Tour Guide.
- Parking Fees.
- Entrance Fees.
- Personal Expenses.
- Gratuities (Optional).
- As it will be very hot in the summer days we recommend you to bring an umbrella or a hat with you.
- Sun protection cream is important during the summer.
- Comfortable footwear will be important for your experience.