Izmir to Ephesus Ultimate Guided Tour
Arriving at the Ancient City Of Ephesus where your Guided Tour begins with The Temple of Hadrian, The Odeon, The Celsus Library & Theatre and The Roman Baths.
The Terrace Houses are situated opposite the Hadrian Temple. The Ephesus houses will give you an idea of how life was living among these terraces. With six residential units visible you will see how they were strategically built at right angles and the city was planned in Hippodamian style. The oldest of the buildings date as far back as 1C BC and excavation works continue in this area.
We will have the chance to visit one of the Seven Wonders Of The World the "Temple of Artemis" where our professional private tour guide will educate you about the temple and its ruins.
Then we journey to The House of Virgin Mary which is located on the top of the Bulbul mountain. Where The Virgin Mary spent her final days in this beautiful spot where many worshippers and tourists Visit daily. There is a lovely walk through to the little church situated where Mass is held on a regular basis. You will get a chance to collect some Holy Water from the fountains and light some candles or make a wish for your loved ones at the wishing wall. Your private guide will show and tell you all about the history of this magical place.
We then have a break and eat some lunch turkish style.
then it's onto the ruins of the Basilica of St John which are fascinating as initially 300 years after his death there was a small church built there to commemorate St John, but over the years it developed into a spectacular Basilica. As your Tour Guide relays the information on this area, you will be fascinated to hear about the life of this great Saint
Last stop is the Ephesus Museum located in Selcuk. The Museum is uniquely arranged in sections as there were so many artifacts found that it was easier to name the location of the find rather than put them in any chronological order like The House Findings Room, The Hall Of The Fountain Relics, The Hall of The Funerary Relics, The Hall of Artemis, The Gladiators Section, ...etc
You will get some free time in each location to exploe and take photos.
We will then make our way back to Izmir Where you will be dropped back to your meeting point.
- Transportation with a luxury non-smoking air conditioned vehicle
- Private Guided Tour Ephesus
- All Entrance Fees are Included
- A worthy Trip to St Johns Basillica
- Lunch and soft drinks Included
- Visit Ephesus, Terraced Houses and Ephesus Museum.
- Professional licensed Tour Guide
- Explore the Virgin Mary House.
- Duration: 8 hours;
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish, German, French, Chinese, Dutch, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Pick-up servicePick up from pre-arranged designated area.
- Disability ServicesFacilities, equipment and wheelchairs are available on request.
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Parking and any other admission fees
- Entry fees to the museums and sites
- Transfer from Izmir Port or your designated accommodation and back
- Traditional Turkish Lunch soft drinks Included
- Bottled water available in the Vehicle
- Drinks other then Inclusions
Ultimate Private Guided Sightseeing Tour from Izmir to the Ancient city of Ephesus, Terraced Houses, House of Virgin Mary, Temple of Artemis, Basilica of St, John. Lunch is Included.
- Wear Comfortable Walking Shoes.
- Wear appropriate clothing when visiting any Holy Sites.
- Be prepared bring a Hat or Umbrella and sunscreen for protection against the Sun.
- Drink plenty of water stay hydrated while on your Tour.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.