Full Day Private Tour of Ancient Ruins of Ephesus From Izmir
Your Experienced Tour Guide will make your your Interesting and easy to understand all the Information he will provide you with as well as making it a fun trip.
First stop of the journey is the House of the Virgin Mary where it is said that Virgin Mary spent her final years living upon this mountain top. You will get to visit inside a small part of the house she once lived in.
Next stop is the Impressively Vast and Famous Ancient City of Ephesus which was among the Worlds Greatest Cities back in the 1st Century BC. Discover how the rich and the poor lived among this Ancient City.
Time for a break from sightseeing! Enjoy a traditional Turkish Meal for lunch in one of the local Turkish restaurants which will also offer European and Vegetarian dishes too!
The next place of interest is the Basilica of St. John which was once ranked as one of the largest churches of the Byzantine Empire. Three hundred years after the death of St. John, a small chapel was constructed over the grave in the 4th century. The church of St John was changed into a marvelous basilica during the region of Emperor Justinian (527 -565 AD).
The final attraction is the Temple of Artemis in the town of Selcuk. She was known as the goddess of chilbirth and later accompanied in the birth of Alexander The Great. This Temple became known as one of the Seven Wonders Of The Ancient World, but after over 2,000 years there is only one original column left standing.
From this we will return back to Izmir where you will be dropped back o your original pick up point.
- Transport in Luxury air-conditioned Minivan
- Multilingual Private Tour Guide from start to finish
- Traditional Turkish Meal for Lunch
- Guided Tours of the Basilica of St. John and The Temple of Artemis
- Private Guided Tour of The House of the Virgin Mary
- Private escorted Tours of the Ancient City of Ephesus
- Free time to Explore each Attraction
- All Entrance fees are Included
- Duration: 8 hours;
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish, German, French, Chinese, Dutch, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Pick-up servicePick-Up from Izmir Hotel, Izmir Port or designated City Centre Meeting Point
- Disability ServicesWheelchair accessible transport and facilities
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Private Multilingual Tour Guide
- Traditional Turkish Meal for Lunch with one drink included
- Bottled Water while in transit
- Transport in Luxury air-conditioned vehicles
- All Entrance and Parking Fees
- Drinks not stated in Itinerary
Experience a Full Day Private Ephesus Tour from Izmir which includes a visiting to the House of the Virgin Mary and St Johns Basilica. Stop for Lunch then visit the Temple Of Artemis before you return back to Izmir.
- Comfortable footwear, ideally with a closed toe, is advisable for walking around Ephesus
- Remember to take your camera to get some memorable pictures of your Tour
- Drink plenty of water to keep hydrated espcially in the hotter season
- Wear suitable clothing and sunscreen while walking around Ephesus
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.