Full Day Private Ephesus Tour From İzmir Airport
Visit the ancient city of Ephesus, where you'll see Isa Bey Mosque, House of Virgin Mary and other attractions in our full-day private tour from İzmir Airport to Ephesus. Your tour guide and private driver will meet you on your arrival at İzmir airport.
After skipping the main entrance line, explore the ancient ruins of Ephesus with an informative, professional tour guide. Experience the magnificent Ephesus, one of the four major cities at one point in the Roman Empires most active times.
Walk through history along marble lined streets, among them the Baths of Scholastica, Library of Celsus, Temple of Hadrian and The Grand Theater and Terrace Houses. The House of Virgin Mary is located on the Aladag Mountains 5 miles away from Ephesus. After visiting the House of the Virgin Mary, we will stop at Artemis Temple for a tour. We then drive back to İzmir airport to bring you back.
- Visit the House of Virgin Mary, where she spent the last days of her life
- The Ephesus route will take you past the Odeon, the Celsus Library, the Temple of Hadrian, the Fountain of Trajan and the Great Theater.
- Explore the Temple of Artemis, considered to be one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World.
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Duration: 6 to 8 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from and drop off to İzmir airport
- Disability ServicesFacilities, equipment and wheelchairs are available on request.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Complimentary bottled water.
- Parking fees.
- VAT (Value added tax).
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed service.
- Private, non-smoking, like-new, a/c vehicle for entire touring.
- Professional licensed tour guide.
- Fully insured tour.
- Food and Drinks.
- All entrance fees of all sites & museum.
- Gratuities (optional)
- During the summer months use sun protection.
- Comfortable footwear will be important for you experience.
- As it will be very hot in the summer we recommend you to bring an umbrella or hat with you.
- Wear appropriate clothing for entering Holy Sites.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1