Explore Magnificent Ephesus from Izmir on Private Guided Tours
Explore Magnificent Ephesus from Izmir on Private Guided Tours follows as:
The tour starts with a 7.30am pick-up in a luxury, air-conditioned and non-smoking minivan. The meeting point for pick up can be of your choice, we pick-up from Hotels, Izmir port or designated city centre meeting point.
We travel to the Ancient city which is located in the town of Selcuk, approximately 50 minutes from Izmir. Enjoy a private guided tour with our entertaining and knowledgeable Tour Guide who will do their best to make this tour fun as well as interesting.
All guests have the opportunity to stroll around Ephesus themselves for a short while before meeting back at a designated meeting point. It is an incredible place to visit and you can understand how this city was once the trade centre of the ancient world after your tour here.
Next, the tour travels to the ruins of Temple of Artemis, one of the seven wonders of the ancient world. After 2,000 years all that remains of the original temple is one tall column but the history of this Temple is great to hear.
Finally, the tour returns to your original pick-up point.
- A visit to one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, The Temple of Artemis
- Explore and experience The Ancient City of Ephesus surrounded with history
- A visit to Ancient City of Ephesus, one of the most glorius Ancient Cities of The Roman Empire
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, French, Dutch, Japanese, Spanish
- Duration: 5 to 7 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up servicePick-Up from Hotel, Izmir Port or designated City Centre meeting point
- Disability ServicesWheelchair accessible transport and facilities upon request
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Pick-Up and Drop-Off
- Entrance Fees
- Parking Fees
- Full Insurance During Tour
- Professional Licensed Tour Guide
- Complimentary Bottled Water
- Food & Drinks
- Personal Expenses
- Be sure to apply suncream regularly
- It is advisable to wear hat, cap or other headwear on very hot days
- Rainwear on wet days
- Comfortable footwear is recommended