Explore Ephesus Museum on an Entertaining Half Day Private Guided Tour From Kusadasi
Explore the fascinating Ephesus Museum on an entertaining Half Day Private Guided Tour From Kusadasi which begins with Pick-Up from your Hotel, Kusadasi Port or a designated town centre meeting point.
Luxury transport is fully air-conditioned and your entertaining and knowledgeable tour guide is multilingual.
The journey to Ephesus Museum takes around 20 minutes from Kusadasi to the town of Selcuk.
Ephesus Museum re-opened after a major renovation in 2014 and is not chronological in design like most Museums, but instead, it has themed rooms full of artefacts from different eras in each room relating to its particular theme.
An example of the themed rooms is: The House Findings Room, The Hall of the Funerary Relics, The Hall of the Fountain Relics, The Hall of Artemis, Finds from the Terrace Houses, the Gladiators Section and many more. Highlights of this tour are the well-known terracotta effigy of phallic God Priapus and the sculpture of Eros and the two marble statues of the Greek Goddess Artemis.
After your visit to the Museum, you are transported back to Kusadasi and dropped-off at the original pick-up point.
- Private Guided Tour Of Ephesus Museum
- Discover the Magnificent excavations of time From Ephesus
- The Captivating Artifacts that were founded in Ephesus
- Safe and Professional Drivers
- Cruise Port,Hotel or Pre-arranged Pick-Up and Drop-Off
- Half day Tour Lasting 3 Hours
- Duration: 3 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up servicePick Up from Hotel, Kusadasi Port or designated town centre meeting point
- Disability ServicesWheelchair accessible transport and facilities upon request
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Professional Licensed Tour Guide
- Full Insurance During Tour
- Parking Fees
- Entrance Fees
- Complimentary Bottled Water
- Food & Drink
- Wear comfortable footwear for walking and standing
- The Museum is Wheelchair accessible and has facilities for persons with disabilities
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.