Ephesus Cultural Sightseeing Tour from Kusadasi
4 / 5 total 1 reviews
Duration: 5 to 7 hours
The Ephesus cultural sightseeing tour starts with a pick-up from The Cruise Port, Kusadasi or Selcuk Hotels or Town Centre Meeting Point. You will travel a short distance to the Shrine of the Virgin Mary and the House of the Virgin Mary. The House is where Mary may have spent her last days, arriving here with Saint John after the crucifixion of Jesus Christ. Tour the tiny house, add a Wish to the Wishing Wall or light some candles for those in your thoughts You will Travel in a luxury Air-Conditioned Minibus to Ephesus with a professional Tour Guide. Learn all the Interesting facts about the wonderful City as you stroll through the Archaeological site. We will stop for a Lunch Break of some traditional Turkish Food and soft drinks. Visit The Temple Of Artemis, known to some as the Greek Goddess of fertility. The Site where the Temple once stood has one remaining Pillar and the rest is the Ruins of the Temple.
- Visit the holy place which is the House of Virgin Mary, where she spent last days of her life.
- See Ancient Ephesus one of The Roman Empire's four big cities at one time.
- Explore the Temple of Artemis, considered to be one of the Seven wonders of the Ancient World.
Good to Know
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 5 to 7 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up serviceAvailable from Kusadasi Cruise Port or Selcuk&Kusadasi Hotels.
- Disability ServicesFacilities, equipment and wheelchairs are available on request.
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Parking Fees
- Entrance Fees
- Traditional Lunch with a Soft Drink
- Professional Licenced Tour Guide
- Luxurious Vehicle For Transportation
- Personal Expenses
- Gratuities (Optional)
Your Guide will Pick you up from the Cruise Port, Hotels in Kusadasi and the Town of Selcuk
Know Before You Go
- You Can Bring Sun Cream, Sunglasses and/or a hat during the summer months
- Comfortable footwear will be important for you experience
- Bring Suitable Clothing For The Holy Sites
- Stay Hydrated During The Tour
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1
Add new review
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.