Enjoy a Half Day Luxury History Tour Of Ephesus and Virgin Mary House from Izmir
4 / 5 total 1 reviews
Duration: 5 to 6 hours
Our Half Day Luxury History Tour Of Ephesus and Virgin Mary House from Izmir starts with pick-up from the pre-arranged meeting point such as Izmir Port, Hotel or designated accomodation. You will travel in a luxury Air-Conditioned Minivan to Ephesus and with a Professional Tour Guide you will learn all the interesting facts as you stroll within this world famous archaeological site. Ephesus was the fourth largest city in the Eastern Roman Empire, famous for its Artemesium, the Library of Celsius and its Medical School. Next, you will travel a short distance further up the Bulbul Mountain to the Shrine of Virgin Mary and the House where Mary spent her last days, arriving here with Saint John after the crucifixion of Jesus Christ. Tour the tiny house, add an 'intention' (wish) on the sacred wall collect some Holy Water from the fountain or light some candles for your loved ones. Finally, you will return back to Izmir and dropped of at your pick up point.
- Learn ancient history from a professional guide
- Avoid the hassle of a large tour with this small-group
- Experience the spiritual and the beautiful atmosphere of The House of Virgin Mary.
- Visit the Ancient City of Ephesus, one of the most Glorious Ancient City of the Roman Empire
Good to Know
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, French, Chinese, Dutch, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Duration: 5 to 6 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish, German, French, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Pick-up servicePick-Up from Izmir Hotel, Izmir Port or designated City Centre Meeting Point
- Disability ServicesWheelchair accessible transport and facilities upon request
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Pick-Up and Drop-Off
- All Entrance Fees
- Parking Fees
- Luxury transport
- Bottled Water on Transport Vehicle
- Full Insurance During Tour
- Professional Licensed Tour Guide
- Food & Drinks
Pick-Up from Izmir Hotel, Izmir Port or designated City Centre Meeting Point
Know Before You Go
- Depending on the weather on day of tour, have rainwear (chances of rain higher in the months of November to March)
- When the sun is strong, it is advisable to wear some headwear such as hat, cap etc
- During the summer months apply suncream regularly
- Comfortable footwear is recommended
- Wear appropriate clothing for entering Holy Sites. ( Scarf )
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1
Add new review
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.