Enjoy a Half Day Luxury History Group Tour Of Ephesus and Virgin Mary House from Izmir
Our Half Day Luxury History Tour Of Ephesus and Virgin Mary House from Izmir starts with a pick-up from the pre-arranged meeting point such as Izmir Port, Hotel or designated accommodation.
You will travel with your tour guide in a luxury Air-Conditioned Minivan to Ephesus. You will discover a lot of interesting facts as you stroll within this world famous archaeological site. Ephesus, famous for the Library of Celsius and its Medical School was the fourth largest city in the Eastern Roman Empire.
Next, you will travel a short distance further up the Bulbul Mountain to the Shrine of Virgin Mary and the House where Mary spent her last days, arriving here with Saint John after the crucifixion of Jesus Christ. Tour the tiny house, add an 'intention' (wish) on the sacred wall collect some Holy Water from the fountain or light some candles for your loved ones.
Finally, you will return to Izmir and dropped off at your pick up point.
- Learn ancient history from a professional guide
- Visit the Ancient City of Ephesus, one of the most Glorious Ancient City of the Roman Empire
- Avoid the hassle of an extensive tour with this small-group
- Experience the spiritual and the beautiful atmosphere of The House of the Virgin Mary
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Chinese, Dutch, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Duration: 5 to 6 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick-Up from Izmir Hotel, Izmir Port or meeting point in the city centre.
- Disability ServicesWheelchair accessible transport and facilities upon request.
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Pick-Up and Drop-Off
- All Entrance Fees
- Parking Fees
- Luxury transport
- Bottled Water on Transport Vehicle
- Full Insurance During Tour
- Professional Licensed Tour Guide
- Food & Drinks
- Depending on the weather on day of tour, have rainwear (chances of rain higher in the months of November to March)
- When the sun is strong, it is advisable to wear some headwear such as hat, cap etc
- During the summer months apply suncream regularly
- Comfortable footwear is recommended
- Wear appropriate clothing for entering Holy Sites. ( Scarf )
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1