The Bosphorus Cruise With the Kücüksu Palace/Rumeli Fortress From Istanbul
After being picked up from your Istanbul hotel by our tour guide, you will travel by coach to the port of Kasımpaşa for your cruise on the Bosphorus Strait.
This famous stretch of water divides Istanbul into two continents Europe and Asia.
See the panoramic views of Istanbul’s European side and the historical peninsula from the water, see the medieval Galata Tower appearing from the Galata district as you sail into the Bosphorus Strait. Learn about the history of Istanbul from our guide during your cruise. Take beautiful pictures of Istanbul's top landmarks such as the Bosphorus Bridge, the large suspension bridge which connects Europe and Asia.
Pass the exorbitant Dolmabahçe Palace, one of the last architectural hurrahs from the Ottoman Empire and views of the 15th-century Rumeli Fortress with its round turrets and crenellated walls. We moor on Istanbul’s Asian shores to visit the Küçüksu Palace. Build in the late Ottoman period of the mid-1800s. Inside see the lavish rooms filled with sumptuous furnishings as our guide tells tales of the sultan who resided here. Because The Küçüksu Palace is closed on Mondays and Thursdays, your visit will be substituted with a tour of the Rumeli Fortress on these days. At the end of the trip, we will return to the boat to sail south along the Bosphorus cruising along the Golden Horn docking at the Eminönü pier.
On arrival at the dock, you will be taken back to your Istanbul hotel.
- Discover the Bosphorus; the famous stretch of water that splits Istanbul onto two continents
- See Istanbul's attractions such as Galata Tower and Dolmabahçe Palace
- Hear about the history of Bosphorus Bridge from our local guide.
- Go on a tour of Küçüksu Palace or Rumeli Fortress (depending on the day of the week)
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 2 to 3 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick Up and Drop Off from Istanbul Hotels
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Parking fees.
- Luxurious vehicles for transportation.
- Professional tour guide.
- Entrance fees.
- Sightseeing cruise.
- Personal expenses.
- Gratuities (Optional).
- Entrance to Küçüksu or Rumeli will be dependant on the day. Go ashore for a tour of either the picturebook Rumeli (Mondays and Thursdays only) or Ottoman Küçüksu.
- Comfortable footwear will be important for your experience.